THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What everyone think trade wise Showtime for Details??? I'm not a Laker fan and got confirmed pairs of Shows trying to gauge if it's worth it to p/u to swap

Ah well... bye-bye gum bottoms

View media item 911636
We barely knew ya...

:smh:

******* Nike

funny-gif-bubblegum-burst.gif

|I

What everyone think trade wise Showtime for Details??? I'm not a Laker fan and got confirmed pairs of Shows trying to gauge if it's worth it to p/u to swap

NO, but Detail seems like a favorite for many. If you like them go for it.

Personally, my pick would be MP, Perspective, Showtime, Devotion, Inspirition, and then Detail at the end of the list. If you add the Gold, the Gold would slide between MP and Perspective. Thats just me. Inspirition and Detail doesnt have that much contrasting colors IMHO.

My bad yeah it was a return. If it was more I definitely would've oop'd NT with more details
My outlets just puts the return behind the counter most of the time with no discounts. Good come up on them tho. I'm definitely turning towards them a little more. Local FTL still has my size so never know.

^^ don't look as good in that pic.
Yeah I agree a little more colors than just the straight black on purple. Still nice tho. They need to get away from this swirly designs they be doing. Get back to some true snake patterns or something.

NO, but Detail seems like a favorite for many. If you like them go for it.

Personally, my pick would be MP, Perspective, Showtime, Devotion, Inspirition, and then Detail at the end of the list. If you add the Gold, the Gold would slide between MP and Perspective. Thats just me. Inspirition and Detail doesnt have that much contrasting colors IMHO.

ASG
Perspectives
inspirations
Showtimes

That's based on what I own. I gave up on MP's and details I'm not paying too much over retail (maybe 275 shipped tops.) I'm hoping for a swap other wise I'm about to be a Vikings fan (as a Celtics fan I could never root for LA)

ASG
Perspectives
inspirations
Showtimes

That's based on what I own. I gave up on MP's and details I'm not paying too much over retail (maybe 275 shipped tops.) I'm hoping for a swap other wise I'm about to be a Vikings fan (as a Celtics fan I could never root for LA)
You could always go Suns. 
laugh.gif
 Enough orange in there.

ASG
Perspectives
inspirations
Showtimes

LSU fan would make more sense.

But if you don't really want them like that, just leave them there for an actual lakers fan to enjoy.

There will many more elite c/w's. No need to force a purchase.

LSU fan would make more sense.

But if you don't really want them like that, just leave them there for an actual lakers fan to enjoy.

There will many more elite c/w's. No need to force a purchase.

Nah I dislike Lakers fans enough to stunt on them lol.

Don't get me wrong I like them so I'd definitely be happy with the purchase! It's just something about the Details (maybe the Details) that I feel I need them!

If I could I'd cop ALL the Kobe Elites. Just a dope shoe and different concept that only true SneakerHeads can appreciate

Last edited:
Nah I dislike Lakers fans enough to stunt on them lol.

Don't get me wrong I like them so I'd definitely be happy with the purchase! It's just something about the Details (maybe the Details) that I feel I need them!

If I could I'd cop ALL the Kobe Elites. Just a dope shoe and different concept that only true SneakerHeads can appreciate

I feel you homie, I love my details

And I would never trade them for anything lakers colors :lol:

Thanks, been meanin' to order that. Would I mess em up if i wipe em a bit with a wet towel?

Okay so I'm ghetto and I've always 'scrubbed my Js with a toothbrush' (soft bristle plus dawn dish detergent)

My flyknits were super dirty so I copped some Jason markk. It literally does exactly the same thing dawn and a soft bristle tooth brush does for about 10x the price. If youre gonna buy it make sure you get the premium brush since you're using it physically on the flyknit. The standard one would damage it.

Well, that was disappointing... Got in touch with a "friend" in the UK to try to help get the Premium Lows off the FTL EU release - he got my size 11 in cart and started to checkout, but by the time he was done they were gone... So close.

Back
Top Bottom