THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ordered the details off a German website back when they released

Fedex just sent me a bill for 56.00 import tax

LAST time I order from overseers

IT IS FEDEX that is the problem....... I have ordered 20+ shoes and never got taxed. All where USPS
fedex and ups = custom fees . only usps shippin from overseas 

Quick question out there for you guys. If I buy kicks from someone thru paypal am I protected as if I was buying through ebay? Sorry if its a dumb question I have never bought from a reseller and the seller has legit photos but he seems eager for me to buy it. I personally feel that it is legit. He hasn't gotten too many offers on the kicks.

Quick question out there for you guys. If I buy kicks from someone thru paypal am I protected as if I was buying through ebay? Sorry if its a dumb question I have never bought from a reseller and the seller has legit photos but he seems eager for me to buy it. I personally feel that it is legit. He hasn't gotten too many offers on the kicks.

You should be covered through paypal

just don't do gift payment. you can also ask him to include that they're authentic in description in invoice

the main difference is that you will only be protected thru paypal, if you choose to not do ebay.  like others stated make sure its not a "gift" or sending "money to a friend"

make sure its a paypal invoice, and have the invoice as descriptive as possible, you want the word "authentic" somewhere in there.

benefit of buying thru ebay just adds one more layer or protection, ebay has some money back guarantee service they add on whenever you purchase something thru ebay.  As a buyer on ebay its always better for you,  ebay only hurts sellers because they pay for all the fees (ebay 10%) which is why they prefer paypal invoice (around 3%)

best of luck man.

Did this around the time the all star pack dropped, know a place that's dropping the show times tomorrow. Pm me for details and I'll give you the scoop. Keeping the lurkerss out. Don't pm if you've been here shorter than 3 months. Thanks again! RIP to my inbox I know! :D

Last edited:

only if they dont release in the US

Already seen a couple pairs of the Crimsons on ebay for $600-$800. Let's see if people are gonna pay that. My guess is they will.
Whoever actually pays $600-800 right off the bat for those Crimsons needs to get slapped upside the head. It's a nice colorway, but paying Prelude 1 type of prices already without there being any concrete info yet whether they'll drop in the US? :x
View media item 913006

Euro retail is close on $300 theres not huge profit after fees and shipping, Ive said it for years euro retail isnt far off US reseller prices (retro Js etc).... If they are gonna be EURO only like the HTM gums you can expect prelude prices for sure.

so do i jus keep spamming the style code (630847-500) at 7:59 in the search bar until the shoes show up?

Back
Top Bottom