THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How long do people generally wait in line?

I had to wait about 5 minutes for these.

I also got a timeout error when I went to checkout, but I got emails from both PayPal and Nike, so I should be fine.

Also, you guys have to select 2 day shipping in order for the code to work.

Yes!!! Got them!!! 
smokin.gif

On the mobile it says out of stock but online where I am actually in line hasn't done anything yet. I'm guessing thsts bad

I don't understand how I missed these, I clicked the link as soon as it went live. It made me do the captcha twice. .Then made me wait in line then kicked me out of line, so I had to do it all over again. I'm angry.

Tried RUNFREE but never saw any confirmation that it applied correctly. Then tried RUN FREE with a space and an error message popped about it already applied. When I finally got to the checkout screen, I saw that regular and 2 day shipping had the same estimated delivery dates so I didn't bother with it anymore.

nike website says that there system is up for maintenance so there is a delay in shipping. there is no express shipping

First Kobes EVER!  Panicked for a minute when I had to wait in line.  Now I'm awaiting my first pair in the mail!  So torqued about it!  

Back
Top Bottom