THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
But I posted the pic... with instructions
eyes.gif
**** you're right. I don't read. Saw FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING and RUNFREE and my brain shutdown on everything else. No biggie though, I'm patient.

Still don't understand your logic...

No logic to understand

You posted you weren't feeling anything this week, but you're selling Lebron's from this week.

Unless you never liked them and just bought them to resell. Which explains your post in this topic, to try and sell what's in your sig.

Don't know how many of you use PayPal for transactions, but I did not type in the free shipping code and automatically got free shipping by using PayPal.

I was debating the Showtimes until the last minute, but knew I really didn't want em when I realized I didn't go through my ebates account.

for me it was opposite, i knew i was thirsty when i rushed to check out without thinking about my rewards lol

Just got in cart on eastbay with a 53 min wait. Does that generally go through or am I on life support right now lol

No logic to understand

You posted you weren't feeling anything this week, but you're selling Lebron's from this week.

Unless you never liked them and just bought them to resell. Which explains your post in this topic, to try and sell what's in your sig.

I picked them up locally and yes I am selling them because I dislike them. 99% of people have done this at some point. What's the issue?

Post in this topic to sell what's in my sig? That's actually quite laughable. This is a Kobe 9 thread, should we post our collection and then decide who's in here for what?

Back
Top Bottom