THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
some of yall asking how they fit and how limited when its release time....
mean.gif

but since Im not hater..

TTS or half size down,

and no its not that limited...try your luck at the stores if yall struck out online.  its like the last few releases...(if u dont know about that, then you havent been following at all)

Nike tried to troll...but I was able to cop...on vacation...in port authority....on my iPad...using my phone as a hotspot. Sz 9. Showtimes. And I'm officially done with the elite highs. Details and these is enough for me.
Congrats to those who copped!

some of yall asking how they fit and how limited when its release time....:smh:

but since Im not hater..

TTS or half size down,

and no its not that limited...try your luck at the stores if yall struck out online.  its like the last few releases...(if u dont know about that, then you havent been following at all)

Thanks. Not asking about size for this release, I waited around hoping to see a pair in store in my size and that never happened.

people don't read. you gotta continuously post the same stuff for them.
nobody told me about clicking 2 day shipping prior to the shoes going up, I thought if I entered the promo code it would automatically apply it. I do read btw thanks.

The big secret nobody seems to want to tell is where was the original link posted anyway? Wasn't under new releases and didn't see it listed at the Kobe section. Glad the link was posted though.

Last edited:
ONE-DAY DELIVERY DELAY
Due to system upgrades, standard order processing and delivery will take an extra day, and express shipping is not available. (Orders for NIKEiD and Nike Gift Cards aren’t affected.) Thanks for your patience.

But still a day faster (for most) than regular shipping.

And you can't beat free :lol:

very true, no complaints here. just trying to inform people who were saying why will it take so long to ship with 2 day

Last edited:

nobody told me about clicking 2 day shipping prior to the shoes going up, I thought if I entered the promo code it would automatically apply it. I do read btw thanks.
na i wasnt talkin about you... i was talkin about the people who were askin after you

Anyone else unable to log into NDC this morning?  Anyone "Wait for turn" and then all of a sudden that message just go away with no message and nothing added to cart?  

The big secret nobody seems to want to tell is where was the original link posted anyway? Wasn't under new releases and didn't see it listed at the Kobe section. Glad the link was posted though.
Nike tweeted the link directly to the Kobe's a few minutes after it tweeted the link to the Elite collection.

Managed to scoop up my size 12. Last time I do the mobile thing though. It was harder than it should've been. Gnight y'all. Till next week! lol

I don't understand the logic you're trying to demonstrate?

Are you somehow confusing the EXT to the release from this morning?

If not, then you should have an issue with 99% of the board which consists of resellers.  At the least, people can vouch that I've helped out with releases for retail...

The blue suedes were this week man :lol:

Man im pretty pissed off right now. I wanted to use this opportunity to try and size down. Generally stores don't carry 12.5 so I guess im screwed. I can wear a 13 but I cant stand that deadspace. Im pretty sure I can get a 13 in store though.

Back
Top Bottom