THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Just got in cart on eastbay with a 53 min wait. Does that generally go through or am I on life support right now lol
Been in line since about 5:20 am PST trying to cop a 10 on Eastbay.  I'm in line for a 10 with about 20 minutes left (or so it says).  Will post with updates.

I used shopdiscover for 10% cash back 
nthat.gif
same here
smokin.gif
You got me beat on Discover, but I used to use Mr Rebates...

I used to go through ebates after purchase, then file a claim a few days later. Does that still work?

Still works. Only drawback is ebates can take up to 3-4months doing it that way. And if you use a promo code including free shipping code, they can deny the cash back.

I used to go through ebates after purchase, then file a claim a few days later. Does that still work?

Haven't had to file a claim, but when I go through them the cash is put into my ebates account within 48 hours...

No problems yet going on 2 years.

I'm getting checkout timers in all my favorite sites. Eff it. Not sure I want these that bad. As a lakers fan it's a must have but I honestly don't wear too much purple or yellow. Meh. Maybe I'll grab these later. I think I would rather have the superheroes.

CLUTCH.  Was able to cop a 10 on Nike after refreshing like crazy and someone released 10.  Never input my information faster.  Didn't care for the express shipping, I'm a patient guy.

I know that things can change and it's not guaranteed until it ships, but I'm legit excited.

Man I really just want to try a 12.5 on. It sux cuz im willing to pay resale for it but I don't want to take that gamble of getting a shoe that may be uncomfortable and being stuck with it.

Man I really just want to try a 12.5 on. It sux cuz im willing to pay resale for it but I don't want to take that gamble of getting a shoe that may be uncomfortable and being stuck with it.
What shape are your feet? I wear a 13 and go .5 down on all my IX Elites and they fit great. My feet are Normal/Slightly Narrow

Damn, Nike had a 12.5 up for like 20 minutes. You didn't get a 12.5?

one thing was weird, lebron were search able through PC. I was able to find them before they tweeted out link.

i guess they know kobe is a lot more hyped

Back
Top Bottom