THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man Nike had my manager on my back cuz I punched in but was chillin' in the lounge until they dropped the men's size lol.
But, it was an easy cop for me!
Shoutout you guys for the free 2 day shipping!

So can somebody tell me why there was only kid sizes available at 8am? Did it just take longer for men's to show up? Is this likely to happen with the superhero release?

So can somebody tell me why there was only kid sizes available at 8am? Did it just take longer for men's to show up? Is this likely to happen with the superhero release?

Nike was trollin'!

I could only get to the Showtimes through the Twitter link later. Still couldn't "search" for them.

OOS now on NDC.

Nike did it for the bots. They did it for another release recently also.. can't remember which..  bruce lee maybe? The delay is supposed to f*ck with bots. It definitely messed up one service bc I saw on their twitter they failed for Kobe orders. Glad Nike has been doing it also because it makes manual so much easier 
smokin.gif

but besides the delay, they also hid the kobe from an sku search and did not include it in the elite team collection page which I've never seen before. It pretty much became a psudeo-twitter link only release

Last edited:
Nike was trollin'!

I could only get to the Showtimes through the Twitter link later. Still couldn't "search" for them.

OOS now on NDC.

Lol, what does OOS mean?

Nike did it for the bots. They did it for another release recently also.. can't remember which..  bruce lee maybe? The delay is supposed to f*ck with bots. It definitely messed up one service bc I saw on their twitter they failed for Kobe orders. Glad Nike has been doing it also because it makes manual so much easier :smokin  

but besides the delay, they also hid the kobe from an sku search which I've never seen before. It pretty much became a psudeo-twitter link only release

I still don't quite understand I though where you select the pics was for the bots.. Anyways thanks guys only reason I was able to find em was a link on this site I clicked.. Hope this doesn't happen with superheros or if it does I can get help again.. Thanks again guys

Nike did it for the bots. They did it for another release recently also.. can't remember which..  bruce lee maybe? The delay is supposed to f*ck with bots. It definitely messed up one service bc I saw on their twitter they failed for Kobe orders. Glad Nike has been doing it also because it makes manual so much easier :smokin  

but besides the delay, they also hid the kobe from an sku search which I've never seen before. It pretty much became a psudeo-twitter link only release

sneakerrsvp swears the delay was nikes IT departments incompetency. to anyone reading this it wasnt. nike did it on purpose. copping on ndc this morning was easy if you were using tweetdeck or similar.

Euro retail is close on $300 theres not huge profit after fees and shipping, Ive said it for years euro retail isnt far off US reseller prices (retro Js etc).... If they are gonna be EURO only like the HTM gums you can expect prelude prices for sure.
I bought the Kobe 9 Em premium "crimson" for 208$ on Footlocker.eu (I live in France). It's far from 300$.

And the Showtime are sleeping on NDC Europe, they are online since friday (9am CET) and look...

yeah no way it was Nike IT...  creating links to go live and certain times is cake for an IT person and it's happened before. No way they could mess up one week and mess up the next week. That would defy the point of having an IT department

f*ck sneakerrsvp. And for those who do resort to them (even when manual has been easy lately), they fail pretty much every week anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is fake perspectives and details out there yet?

Last edited:
The style code search will ONLY work if you type the style code as XXXXXX-XXX and then hit enter or search. You can't refresh or go to the search URL anymore k believe, nike did this because you could just have auto refreshers and some other program to pick up the product at exactly 8

Back
Top Bottom