THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Went to my local FTL and got them with no issues. They saw me waiting early and opened up to let me buy them. It was nice to have a release like this :smokin

Nike did what they did this morning purposely not accidently, it was done for the Jordan 2 and the Kobe 9 in mens, no coincidence, stop letting these ATC and RSVP services lie to you all...I have never used one of those services and never will #factsonly

Nike did what they did this morning purposely not accidently, it was done for the Jordan 2 and the Kobe 9 in mens, no coincidence, stop letting these ATC and RSVP services lie to you all...I have never used one of those services and never will #factsonly

What did NDC do?

System Komplete..

My rank of the Elites:

1. MPs
2. Showtimes/Details
3. Maestros

Also was finally able to use all my Platinum VIP rewards so only ended up being $130 out of pocket for all that out the door this morning (had a $100 gift card).
pimp.gif
Nice Job. Good thing you didn't post up shorts and a matching shirt. You might of gotten murdered in here. 
laugh.gif

Thanks. Not asking about size for this release, I waited around hoping to see a pair in store in my size and that never happened.
ahh no worries man.  most ppl get TTS, but there is dead space in the toe box, me personally I went half a size down.  its best of course if you can try them on somewhere

Wait a minute. Did anyone notice that the size 7 which is usually considered grade school was a flyknit shoe instead of embroidered mesh?

to those who have seen the showtimes in person, does the purple really look darker like most people claim them to be
grin.gif

I think it was A TLO and they just didn't say it was

could not search for it and it still was unsearchable even after it dropped

so new "secret TLO" ???

to those who have seen the showtimes in person, does the purple really look darker like most people claim them to be>D

I wouldn't say it was dark, more of a medium purple.

Not sure if you're a Laker fan, but the ankle portion that goes down to the midsole is similar to the old 80's short shorts Showtime Lakers uniforms. It has a blue purple shimmer.

I think it was A TLO and they just didn't say it was

could not search for it and it still was unsearchable even after it dropped

so new "secret TLO" ???

This sucks IMO

I prefer non-TLO, because I have more of a chance

Last edited:

to those who have seen the showtimes in person, does the purple really look darker like most people claim them to be
grin.gif
Those GS sizes ran big to begin with so they were probably F it just make them Flyknit and charge the $225.

Last edited:
To those in the Orlando area, HOH still has sizes 10 and 10.5 left in stock. Managed to walk in and out with my size 10 effortlessly... Love being a Laker fan in FL.

To those in the Orlando area, HOH still has sizes 10 and 10.5 left in stock. Managed to walk in and out with my size 10 effortlessly... Love being a Laker fan in FL.

Yea not sure how many were available, but here in Gainesville they were only released at footlocker and it was an easy pickup

Anyone else pre order from Kix store,??
yea but i had to pages of the 9 low pemium open and one said pre-orders full and the other had full size run. i refreshed multiple times and still full size run and my order went through paypal but idk if my pair is guaranteed so i e-mailed them

Back
Top Bottom