THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Reseller sites are selling those Premium EM's for $500+ already :smh:  calling them EU exclusive.
First one on ebay the guy had them for $2000.
One site has them for $280 shipped to USA. I wonder if that will be a steal for these.

Had them or still has them for $280?

The style code search will ONLY work if you type the style code as XXXXXX-XXX and then hit enter or search. You can't refresh or go to the search URL anymore k believe, nike did this because you could just have auto refreshers and some other program to pick up the product at exactly 8

It still didn't work with OR without the dash for me.

Ah well...

yeah no way it was Nike IT...  creating links to go live and certain times is cake for an IT person and it's happened before. No way they could mess up one week and mess up the next week. That would defy the point of having an IT department

f*ck sneakerrsvp. And for those who do resort to them (even when manual has been easy lately), they fail pretty much every week anyway.
Developers are lazy. Even the best ones. Mistakes happen.

Regardless, I don't see how this affects Twitter link snipers unless they shut it down when the elite link was tweeted.

Eastbay still has most sizes
can't add to cart for some, though.

i want to double up. talking myself out of it.
yeah no way it was Nike IT...  creating links to go live and certain times is cake for an IT person and it's happened before. No way they could mess up one week and mess up the next week. That would defy the point of having an IT department

f*ck sneakerrsvp. And for those who do resort to them (even when manual has been easy lately), they fail pretty much every week anyway.
Developers are lazy. Even the best ones. Mistakes happen.

Regardless, I don't see how this affects Twitter link snipers unless they shut it down when the elite link was tweeted.

I dont think they shut it down but i doubt it was set to add again. they dont wanna give out free atcs. So once the collection tweet was sent it thru everything for a loop. then the real link shows up. doesnt matter. none of them have beat the captcha. their service only still works for some cuz not everyone gets the captcha.

Just woke up :lol: but reading the posts it seems that although it was kinda chaotic this morning most were able to cop. :smokin

I'm tapping out at 5 pairs as well... MPs, ASGs, Inspirations, Details and then the Champ Elite in June.
yea I got Mps, asg, perspective, details and Showtimes.... I think I'm passing on gold elites too similar to asg and details unless I hear good things bout that white fk on them

Surprised I was able to cop today. Thx to the link and also the 2 day shipping. On another note I'm hoping I love these enough to keep. The inspiration pair is my favorite. Reminds of the the Del Sol colors of the past. I seen them in person and the colors mesh well.

Surprised I was able to cop today. Thx to the link and also the 2 day shipping. On another note I'm hoping I love these enough to keep. The inspiration pair is my favorite. Reminds of the the Del Sol colors of the past. I seen them in person and the colors mesh well.
I knew that the inspirations would be a sleeper pair. By the end of this year people will be on the hunt again for them. It's not the best color way by a long shot but I like actually wearing the inspirations more. It's the kind of shoe you can wear with almost anything. So many colors in the shoe even though it appears yellowish.

I got the show times today because it's mandatory as a lakers fan. It's the shoe you keep for years and years. Then you break em out when we win a ring. Kobe or not.

Back
Top Bottom