THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My order from D i c k 's just shipped :smokin
Thanks for posting the link

Last edited:
it's TTS people. stop sizing down. It's the same exact fit as the 8 except with less material inside.

Well, that's not true for me. I could never go a half size down on the 8 because it killed my toes. I went a half size down on the 9 elite highs and they fit perfectly. A little extra space with my true size though.

it's TTS people. stop sizing down. It's the same exact fit as the 8 except with less material inside.
No, it's not the same fit as the 8.

And no, I will not stop sizing down. Thank you.

Kobe 8 & 9 low : size 9.

Kobe 9 Elite : size 8.5.

Comparing 9 low's to the venomenons now?? :smh:   Don't know why people love to hate the "silhouette " when the htm"s look exactly the same but a bit more textured with flyknit. I wish my Bruce Lee's had Carbon shanks but i am not gona hate the shoe because it doesn't. I love the elite's but I also love my low's!!!! Guess haters gona hate :wink:

The heels are completely different on the FK lows... Not nearly as "squared off" looking or as tall as the EMs are.

People still saying the Showtimes aren't a true Lakers colorway :lol:

Comparing 9 low's to the venomenons now?? :smh:   Don't know why people love to hate the "silhouette " when the htm"s look exactly the same but a bit more textured with flyknit. I wish my Bruce Lee's had Carbon shanks but i am not gona hate the shoe because it doesn't. I love the elite's but I also love my low's!!!! Guess haters gona hate :wink:

I'm realizing some people just complain to be noticed. Some of the comments are ridiculous and frankly not worthy of being acknowledged.

Nah B. I'm an 11.5. And I got a 11 in my MPs. I definitely couldve gone down to a 10.5 if I wanted to. Everyone's feet are different. Stop acting like the premier voice for all things Kobe. 

Agreed! I would rep you for that if i knew how 
laugh.gif

Ran in em today again and it definitely felt a lot better I think they just need to be broken in a bit. I wasn't jamming at all really. Still lovin the look on foot. Ima try and get some on court shots later.

I just got my shipping confirmation from DSG. I purchased right after someone posted the link here. That's why I love NikeTalk and this thread. People look out for each other and now I feel like I need to pay it forward and do the same. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom