THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I never had a problem on kobes till wtk 8s and the preludes dropped. Now if it's limited, forget it around here.
True statement. Seems like even though these releases may be general. They sell out.

Why is that? Lebrons seem to ship in a higher quantity thus selling more. I never see Kobe's on sale or discounted. I know they are sometimes but it's rare. Kobe's sell out. I don't know if that's because they produce less. Or what.
resellas

The more I look at the Showtimes. I can't wear a Lakers fitted with these. More so a Sun's colorway....not a deal breaker tho

Showtimes are my 1st elite 9s fam. So ill ball with it tomorrow. With the EM 9s. Traction is way better with than the 8s (dusty floor). IMHO its 8s>9 ems for me. Maybe bec I balled with 8s a lot. Bout the TTS. I went half size down with the 9 elites. Heres a comparison with the 8s and 9s

PVs are size 9 and Elites are 8.5..
Thought I was the only one who had a .5 size drop between the two. 

You and me and 1 million others lol...

Cross your fingers for some GR Kobe flyknit lows...

Although I highly doubt it.
proper flyknit lows are due in the fall says a friend's source at nike

definitely skipping all these EMs with that in mind (altho the Easters look pretty dope)

The more I look at the Showtimes. I can't wear a Lakers fitted with these. More so a Sun's colorway....not a deal breaker tho
i respect your opinion, sir...

but, with all due respect, the Showtimes are a true "Los Angles Lakers" colorway...

are you sure you didn't accidently get PJ Tucker's Showtime PEs???

Showtimes weren't for me, but hope everyone who really wanted them was able to cop. Not feeling the superheros at all, and the gold packs look like a mix between the perspectives and details except...bland.

Selective EM 9s and looking forward to flyknit lows at some point.

Saw the Easter on someone feet today (he said he got them from Succezz in Chicago. They denied it) but they were incredible in person. I can't wait

Already traded my Showtimes for a "Mystery 8 iD".

Baby bro really wanted these 9s, so I couldn't really say no.

All he'd tell me about the mystery 8 was that it has a blue glow sole.
smokin.gif

Would you trust an eBay seller with a FSR of Easter's "In Hand and Ready to Ship" a week before the release date? What's the risk that they would be shady grey market or a early release pair? FYI: The seller is located in the US. 

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger now and not having to deal with raffles later this week....

Would you trust an eBay seller with a FSR of Easter's "In Hand and Ready to Ship" a week before the release date? What's the risk that they would be shady grey market or a early release pair? FYI: The seller is located in the US. 

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger now and not having to deal with raffles later this week....
Its most likely legit from the sounds of it.

Is it yellownsxt? Dude is a legit seller.

I know the kobe 9 elite was inspired by paqious training shoe but damn. I'm watching him fight right now and this show is the same exact silhouette.

put on the showtimes on foot today and tried on the lebron xi elites

store didnt have anymore more KDs which was very disappointing

I don't understand the midsole blue color on the easters, doesn't go well to me.

Still passing on the EM lows, all of them if I can.

Back
Top Bottom