THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^

Kobe IX Black NRGs. 

Might've been a 21 Mercer exclusive.

Came in this cold black colorway + White/Volt 2.

Last edited:
They're PEs.

Mercers/DSM/NRGs whatever you want to call them have a 3M swoosh, 3M in the laces, a speckled midsole & silver/grey stitches on the back as well as a scale type pattern on the plastic material that goes wraps from the midsole all the way to the top of the shoe. 

The PEs have all black laces, a silver swoosh, a plain midsole, just a shiny plastic instead of the scale pattern, and of course the red stitching. 

Last edited:
Those Yeezy Kobe's are fire.

Kobe 9 Elite fit me stupid big. Even when I went half size down I still had dead space in the foot area. A whole size down likely would have been good. Gonna go out today and see if theres a 9 or 9.5 I can try for the lows because those "yeezy" 9 EM's are tough.

yeezy Kobe's???
mean.gif
might as well just call them "bred" Kobe's...

black/crimson is black/crimson SMH people tagging them with nicknames.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Hope the black/crimson stays available like the past 2 low releases wanna grab them in june

Last edited:
Omg why don't we call every sneaker yeezys now because the hype is too real. Need to be more original for everyone's sake

So they are not releasing the flyknit lows besides the htm ones ?

Flyknit lows will release in the US later this year.

And on another note...

C'mon now... Yeezy :smh: to describe those black/red lows???

That's just a description given by resellers to build up hype and prices... :rolleyes

Some must think the Yeezy was the first shoe to ever be black/red...

Last time I checked there was no white or jacked up cement print on a Yeezy. There's no GITD sole...

Just call em the bred :x or something else Kobes if you need to give em a nickname...

Unnecessary hype is unnecessary... :smh:

Last edited:
I can see where yeezy name is being thrown out that colorway is similar to solars.... And with nike dropping yeezy colorways in everything ppl jus assume its the same kinda deal.. I don't think it's gone help tho I still think they'll sit like rest of lows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom