THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't think one adult on this thread would call them kicks yet kobes......strictly reselling youngsters...or old head reseller trying to get the youngsters hyped

Come on man, just what I don't need. Calling these "yeezys" is going to bring the beasts out. Hopefully they are going for the concord lows.

Saving a lot of money this year.  Nike definitely is not putting out colorways that interest me.  All the patterns and bright colors mashed together.  Man, that combo rarely works for me.  All I want is a nice clean flyknit Kobe low black and white GR release. Similar to the FK HTM low without the 2k price tag.
Super Agreed.

The EM 9 Lows are BUTT anyway... maybe they're cool for "traction" on-court, but the rest of the shoe is CHEEKS compared to the 8's. Crazy Downgrade from last year.

The only way Kobe sees my bread this year is if the Flyknit Lows drop in the US in atleast semi-GR Production... if not, then pockets maintained.

Come on man, just what I don't need. Calling these "yeezys" is going to bring the beasts out. Hopefully they are going for the concord lows.

Not even folks trying to use the Yeezy nickname to hype these up is gonna do anything special to make people want them...

You'll be fine.

they (blogs/IG) referenced the ATC II hot lava as yeezy also because of the outsole smh  
mean.gif

Yeezy Low... what a joke. Is someone gonna get stabbed waiting outside now. Terrible joke but man no need to hype a shoe like that.

Any nickname is "Hype".. My personal opinion.. But not Feeling the lows so i will Not be getting them regardless.. I think those will Also be an Easy pick up for you guys tho..

Back
Top Bottom