THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:lol: :smh: at the Yeezy nickname. I guess anything with a black upper, and any shade of bright red/pink sockliner will be forever known as a Yeezy colorway.

....anyway, title updated to calm the beasts.

:lol: I trolled with my "Yeezy" comment

But joking aside 5/3 is gonn be a crazy day so these should fly under the radar a bit.

:lol: Y'all are super sensitive

It doesn't matter if these are called Yeezys or whatever these are going to be released in general release numbers

The term Yeezy, South Beach or whatever doesnt mean anything without the limited production numbers

:lol:

Last edited:
I hate everybody

wydWhxR.gif

Bottom line, they are ugly and no where near yeezy status or even resemble a yeezy sneaker.. Those ugly things will sit.

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-05/kobe-9-black-white

[h2]KOBE 9 'BLACK/WHITE'[/h2]

$160

MAY 3

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MAY 3, 2014 - 10:00 AM EDT

Black/White-Laser Crimson-Wolf Grey646701-001

Limit 2 per customer

The newest color of the Kobe 9 features black Engineered Mesh uppers with white Kobe logo and Swoosh highlighted with bright accents on the Nike Flywire and collar lining. A distinctive graphic adorns the midsole next to the injected nylon heel clip and Nike Lunarlon midsole delivers an ultra-soft, responsive ride. Available May 3 on Nike.com (10am EDT/7am PDT).

View media item 940279

View media item 940280

View media item 940282

View media item 940283

View media item 940284

saw these creep across my TL and I'm sold :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

these comin' out in GS? :nerd:

**edit, I see blog posts where they all have the "appear to be GS" line, but I was just wondering if it is confirmed these will release in GS

Last edited:
Surprised no reference to mj or cement 3's in that nike write up. I feel if that was the inspired pair they would be all over it because you know they love stories and hype behind the shoes.

Bought these yesterday for $350 "DS". I didn't ever want to spend so much money on any shoe, but I figured since my gf paid $100 towards my showtimes then it's kinda like I got them for retail lol  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS - Are they fake, @soud?

Last edited:
Over here in the land of fakes (Asia), I have not seen or come across any IX Elite fakes whatsoever.  Highly doubt they exist as I think the rare high design and flyknit/fuse combo just make them too complicated or too expensive to reproduce and profit from.

And there are no EM fakes either (at least not yet) - but I'd expect to see these soon.

They almost always have some sort of story for the colorways now, with the vague description of Black/White,it kinda makes me think they were originally Yeezy inspired and since he recently left Nike they had to clean the slate.

Kobe and Kanye have had a couple of cross promotions for Nike

They almost always have some sort of story for the colorways now, with the vague description of Black/White,it kinda makes me think they were originally Yeezy inspired and since he recently left Nike they had to clean the slate.

Kobe and Kanye have had a couple of cross promotions for Nike
alright thanks for clarifying 

I could see that if they had a gitd outsole, which would be a nice touch tbh

Can't lie, I'm not a Kobe fan at all. Forever have and will respect his game, but just not his fan (nor Lakers fan). Yet, I love to hoop. When I first used Lunarlon in the HD 13, I needed it in a low. Got the HD 12 lows and really wanted full lenght Lunarlon. Caved in and grabbed the Easter 9s. Moment I first saw them I thought this would be the one time Kobe is getting my money and he did lol!!!! Such a dope shoe. Can't wait to use them for hooping!

View media item 942045

Back
Top Bottom