THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

im just curious, since these are confirmed to be Philippines inspired.. why did they release it in europe 1st with a different tag/label to it (aka Premium)?
I don't know, but being that they released in UK, Philippines, and Taiwan, it gives me hope that they'll eventually release in the US, even if it's a QS in extremely limited fashion.

Source: http://www.lockerroomlegends.ph/2014/04/the-nike-kobe-9-em-philippines-visual.html
THE NIKE KOBE 9 EM "PHILIPPINES" | A VISUAL BREAKDOWN

As much as the market and footwear media highlights technology as the main selling driver of a shoe, sometimes there is no better way of communicating its value than sharing its aesthetic conceptual origins.

In the case of the Nike Kobe 9 EM "Philippines", we choose to champion the story behind the colorway. Albeit the shoe in itself is a technological wonder and a performance dream to use on court, the "Philippine" colorway conveys a deeper, more intimate basketball story; one that relays a country's fanatical love for the game.

In this edition of Visual Breakdown, we go deep into the designer's mind - how the inspiration came about, how he combined seemingly random facets of Filipino life and concocted a compelling storyline about the Filipino's passion for Basketball.

A special thank you to Nike Philippines and Titan for the material and artist insights.

Last edited:
All the hype over a shoe that look like a door mat!
laugh.gif
they look horrible IMO but I could see why young girls would love that sole....
mean.gif

@BLACKJESUS-23  very nice ID's. Does the print in the back look like it will come off easily over time?

I really wish they would have just put the Shozoku logo back there. A lot of room it just looks a little plain even with the 9 stitches.

Last edited:
All the hype over a shoe that look like a door mat! :lol: they look horrible IMO but I could see why young girls would love that sole....

I don't like them either. They look like something you'd wear to match at your ugly sweater party. But come on dude look at your avy :x

:smh:

Last edited:
Is it true the Kobe 9 Elite works for wide feet? The Kobe 9 Bruce Lee's were too narrow for my left foot and the rep from Niketown recommended the hightops. Also, why is there a GS 7 and a men's 7? 

Last edited:

@BLACKJESUS-23  very nice ID's. Does the print in the back look like it will come off easily over time?

I really wish they would have just put the Shozoku logo back there. A lot of room it just looks a little plain even with the 9 stitches.
Thanx bro i really like em too!......and ya the print on the back heel is basically like "screenprinted" or whatever?...it looks like it will rub off over time....idk?..lol...and yur right about the Shozoku logo...that would look sweet...

yes these are IDs...i apoligize for posting in this thread...i just thought you guyz would like to see how they turn out... incase you cats were considering coppin an ID?....overall im very pleased, just wish the "Kobe sig" on the shank plate was atleast white or silver?...not black..SMH...just blends in with the TPU....oh well?...

I'll cop the PP pair if they drop in US, not worth resale price to me. I just wanna see something new with flyknit already 
alien.gif

if the Philippines comes to the US, i'd cop.

Dudes hate those but were praising the Bruce Lees? I still don't see the appeal with those

Back
Top Bottom