THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Beethoven's are bananas.  Damn.  Stackin my chips.  

nerd.gif

Conflicted on both the MJs and Beethovens. They nice and all but the HTMs was just on another level. Can't help but feel a little disappointed with what they have us

Did we get an official price? 200 would be too much, IMO. I do like the Beethoven though.

I'm confused if the Beethoven pair has the moon on the bottom. I saw pics where it had it and others where it did not. Beethoven did write moonlight sanata so I thought it had it too
Purple pair has the moon sole, Beethoven has the grey sole.

"The KOBE 9 Elite Low Hyper Grape is linked to music and its ability to transcend the decades, with artists, songs and dance moves that stand the test of time.  The purple upper pays homage to pop music and includes a moon surface graphic on the outsole.

The KOBE 9 Elite Low Beethoven pays tribute to the German composer and pianist, and more specifically the power of his Ninth Symphony from the early 1800s.  The grey color of this colorway represents Beethoven’s timeless quality."

http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-kobe-9-elite-low

Last edited:
I am all in on both of those flyknit lows! Will double up on the hyper grape! 
eek.gif

I may have to start unloading a few of my pairs 
nerd.gif

I'm 100% in on the Beethovens. They look awesome.  I hope they fit the same as the highs so that I can put Lebron XI insoles in them.

Edit: I'll clearly get impatient and buy the purple ones in July 

Last edited:

Probably a lot of people are going to try to get rid of the highs when these come out
What do you mean when they come out. The Bay is about to be flooded and bargains will be found. Wouldn't sell anything until actually able to cop the FK. Could see them being as limited as the HIGHS with  far GREATER DEMAND.

Last edited:
you guys think these will be GR?

really dying for those white ones. havent wanted a shoe this bad in a LONG time

What do you mean when they come out. The Bay is about to be flooded and bargains will be found. Wouldn't sell anything until actually able to cop the FK. Could see them being as limited as the HIGHS with  far GREATER DEMAND.
That's true. I wonder if the golds will sit on shelves.

I feel like the first couple of releases of the lows will be like trying to cop something from an allstar pack. Basically a limited gr with a lot of hype and demand. Grapes will sell out instantly just cuz it's the first fk low.

Kind of disappointed...the Milan releases showed what they could do with the flyknit. All-purple and Detail-lows...

hope there is more to come.

Back
Top Bottom