THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lewi... I feel bad for you. That's easily $1800 down the drain for you. AT LEAST. Multiplessssss

I like the MJs but I'll hold out for a different colorway.

How can anyone be really disappointed? Everyone wanted a low elite. This is exactly it. If you wanted multicolored uppers, get your money ready for the htm.

i dont know about uloading highs to get lows, highs are still awesome, but im def thinking of passing on golds now..

They are going to keep us at the bottom and give us simple colorways of the lows.. hope I'm wrong

For all you guys from Europe, you can get a 30% off coupon code to Footlocker.eu. Just copped the Perspectives for 177 dollars 
pimp.gif

Email them with a subject "VIP" and ask for a 30% off code to get your kicks cheaper. FTL Europe still has the Kobe 9 Elite Details, Perspectives, Inspirations, Showtimes and Heros left in stock.

For all you guys from Europe, you can get a 30% off coupon code to Footlocker.eu. Just copped the Perspectives for 177 dollars 
pimp.gif

Email them with a subject "VIP" and ask for a 30% off code to get your kicks cheaper. FTL Europe still has the Kobe 9 Elite Details, Perspectives, Inspirations, Showtimes and Heros left in stock.

wish i was there, id love a pair a details for that price

I'm confused if the Beethoven pair has the moon on the bottom. I saw pics where it had it and others where it did not. Beethoven did write moonlight sanata so I thought it had it too
Purple pair has the moon sole, Beethoven has the grey sole.

"The KOBE 9 Elite Low Hyper Grape is linked to music and its ability to transcend the decades, with artists, songs and dance moves that stand the test of time.  The purple upper pays homage to pop music and includes a moon surface graphic on the outsole.

The KOBE 9 Elite Low Beethoven pays tribute to the German composer and pianist, and more specifically the power of his Ninth Symphony from the early 1800s.  The grey color of this colorway represents Beethoven’s timeless quality."

http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-kobe-9-elite-low
POP music? MOON on sole? Are these the Michael Jacksons? Moonwalkin*

LOL, Nike did everything BUT call them the Michael Jackson's due to using his likeness. That's funny.

Back
Top Bottom