THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Honestly not a fan of the solid purple. If they had used some different shades or maybe some other colors then Id be more apt to want them.

I just dont rock alot of purple.

These will be great for laker and lsu fans.

Love the grey fk low

Im a big fan of purple but those ones arent catching my eye for some reason. Hopefully my decision changes when more pics releases

Anyone get word on price?
200$ apparently
embarassed.gif

Kobe X are really gonna have to be phenomenal because the 9 has done so well with what they done to it. 3 models all look great and so many different designs. I
X gonna have thejr hands full.

Didn't really care about any of the Kobe 9s except for the HTMs. Since there is no way I'm going to spend that much on a pair of shoes, I might try to get the Beethovens.

Just a caveat on sizing. The HTM ran small at least for me an I'm an 11 in everything nike. Maybe because no half sizes. I know the elite hi ran a touch a big however. Just have to see I guess. Personally not a fan of dark soles so wish the purps were white clear or gray.

Kobe X are really gonna have to be phenomenal because the 9 has done so well with what they done to it. 3 models all look great and so many different designs. I
X gonna have thejr hands full.
I thought the same thing about the 9s as I thought (and still do) the 8s were the GOATs. The flyknit models have certainly delivered.

MJ pair will be had. Missed Fades with the 8's not with these. 

probably a redundant question but I haven't kept up with the thread, how much do the elite lows retail @? I need the Beethoven in my life. Thanks in advance.

*edit* NM, just read a few pages back that they will most likely retail @ $200.

Last edited:
finally gonna cop some 9's now that the flyknit is coming to the lows.

Fingers crossed for swoosh discount :evil:

Back
Top Bottom