THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man the curse of the size 14 is tohgh. Im still looking for the SShowtimesand Heros for under retail and its impossible. It's so aggrevating seeing smaller sizes for under retail but not being able to find a 14 for retail or below

Man the curse of the size 14 is tohgh. Im still looking for the SShowtimesand Heros for under retail and its impossible. It's so aggrevating seeing smaller sizes for under retail but not being able to find a 14 for retail or below
That's what my collection. Team 14 in Elite. All DLVD since May 19- ASG-$260, Showtime-$190, Inspirations-$190, and MP $360. Just have to keep looking. Either that or I bought them all. But yeah, none of the HOH around me even got 14 in.

That's what my collection. Team 14 in Elite. All DLVD since May 19- ASG-$260, Showtime-$190, Inspirations-$190, and MP $360. Just have to keep looking. Either that or I bought them all. But yeah, none of the HOH around me even got 14 in.

$190 for showtimes?! That's amazing! And that's almost exactly what I paid for my Masterpieces. It was tough for me to drop that much but compared to what they're selling for now...especially in our size

Actually prices of Phil got me back into Elites. Wasn't going to pay close to $200 retail after tax or resell prices.

Last edited:
Damn loving your collection folks. Been lurking around for size 7.5 mp's and perspective. It's a journey!!

All ya'll talking down on the highs, wait til fall/winter comes, bet ya'll be right back on it. These are perfect fall shoes with nice denim/peacoat.

Details + Dark Blue Fitted Denim + Crisp White or Grey Tee + Black Peacoat = $$$

a tee shirt and peacoat :\

Where did you find ASGs for 260? drop that knowledge por favor

I wish I trusted people enough to buy online, then I'd search heavy for asgs. I ain't bout that life tho

Some of you guys take fashion way too seriously. If you want and like a shoe, buy it and wear it. don't worry about outfits and nonsense. just enjoy your kicks

I wish I trusted people enough to buy online, then I'd search heavy for asgs. I ain't bout that life tho
The Bay is more trustworthy now then ever. Find a seller with low feedback. They don't receive your money until you receive the shoes and sign off on the transaction.

Damn that thing at the end looks scary as hell. What is it?

A 3 toed sloth ... i know you have seen those memes of a sloth whispering in the girl's ear
Quise sighting.

Where did you find ASGs for 260? drop that knowledge por favor
The Bay. Looks like there have been some good 9.5 deals if you're looking.(I think that's your size) Not much up right now except nice pair of MP. FYI-Pre-Owned is always good in the Elite too because most people don't wear them that often. You read a lot on here haven't worn mine yet. Or Wore these for the first time. Have gotten retail in worse condition then a lot of Pre-owned Elites.

Some of you guys take fashion way too seriously. If you want and like a shoe, buy it and wear it. don't worry about outfits and nonsense. just enjoy your kicks

I guess I'll be the one to say it.

How you gonna have fly kicks and trash clothes? You gotta be fresh all round, u heard.

Back
Top Bottom