THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I don't even mean the X, that's a while away. I just mean future FK low CW's, or if they are even continuing the high's.
Oh got you, ya even the colorways seem to leak out slowly compared to the rest of the signature shoes.  I'm just focused on those two FK low's for now that'll help over the next couple months

quite honestly i dont drop a lot of money on clothes. dont really care that much. Just like shoes
I feel you on that. you don't need a $200 shirt and $300 dollar jeans to look good.

Oh got you, ya even the colorways seem to leak out slowly compared to the rest of the signature shoes.  I'm just focused on those two FK low's for now that'll help over the next couple months
So am I, I just want to see what's coming so I know if I should wait and save my money, or buy influences and one of the two lows we've seen so far. I'm sure we will see more closer to July.

@NrmanCruso thanks for the info. I have been looking pretty hard on the bay and on the local FB groups.

I will stumble across a good deal sooner or later. Right now they prices for most ASGs in 9.5 are like high 3 low 4.

@ootherocoo keeps posting pics of these damn Hero's and it's making me want them
mean.gif

Still on the fence with the golds.
Do it!.  Fantastic colorway.  It's as summer as it gets.

yo, these look decent.. i guess they're called the Mentalitys lol..  these been posted allready?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom