THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i do cut to the basket, and i do plant my feet.

are you saying it will support my foot because nike said so, or because you've tried it? (serious question) .. cause there's no flynit bball shoes out on the market as far as i know and i wouldn't dare to use runners playing basketball.
no

I'm saying it because more than likely it's true. I doubted EM and it worked AMAZING and taking it to the next level is even more exciting.

Lunar flyknits are my most comfortable shoes I own. Thinking of that as a basketball shoe gives me faith. Do I need anything else?

NSW Lifestyle's wouldn't be half bad if Nike didn't insist on putting dumb materials on them. Just do regular leather and call it a ******g day :lol:

I'm saying it because more than likely it's true. I doubted EM and it worked AMAZING and taking it to the next level is even more exciting.

Lunar flyknits are my most comfortable shoes I own. Thinking of that as a basketball shoe gives me faith. Do I need anything else?
Agree with this 100%, lunar flyknits were the first thing that came to mind when I saw this shoe. I think it going to be really interesting to see how these perform. I hope they meet and exceed my expectations. So long as it's available the masterpiece will be mine, I just hope it's for retail and not some absurd reseller price

Last edited:
Honestly the Lifestyles arent to bad IMO, better than last years but still need to see some better colorways

The New Kobe 9 Shirt is very nice, but the style of the shoe just ain't gonna do it for me...

Last edited:
Kobe 9 shirt
nerd.gif
Yep, it's on NDC

I love the full length lunarlon, just not how long it lasts...

Adidas's boost foam tech though... if only I had an insole made of that stuff 
smokin.gif

Nike shirts never are. Better than those "look at my swag" shirts though ...:x

haha those are the worst "SWAG UNIT"

the lifestyles are horrible. after the insane hype nike built with the kobe 9 info, and the preludes...we see that

feb is the release for the high masterpiece? anything else confirmed (high/mid/low)

Oh it's not certain that those are the lows?

That's the version I was most looking forward to.

Having that high version is only dope to me if it's accompanied with this lower cut.

But if all we get is the high, I'll be a little bit disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom