THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks awkward with whatever pants being rolled up that high :lol:

FWIW these are meant to be worn with basketball shorts. "Wear it how you want" blah blah but that is why the NSW Lifestyle version - whether you like them or not - isn't even cut that high.

junior_wright_jr_h.jpg

still copping... nothing stopping me from hooping in these 9s. Now with shorts and jeans outside of bball, would not be caught dead with that look.

Last edited:
shorts + summertime = casual. Wearing jeans over these would be a horror show. The whole shoe must show for these to look right IMO.

IMO thats the worse way to wear em casually i would want the pants to cover all the way down to the swoosh

Why should fan voting be taken away if the all star game is completely meaningless?

Because it's an award...

Why should it any award be based on popularity?

The pro-bowl is even more pointless but making the team and starting is still considered an accomplishment in that players career.

All star team is one of the accolades no one cares about, yea it looks good on a resume but no one is really hurt about not being selected

So with that said if fans vote Kobe in so be it, its well known he isnt statistically deserving this season, now if he were to make an all nba team it'd be a travesty

Why should fan voting be taken away if the all star game is completely meaningless?

Because it's an award...

Why should it any award be based on popularity?

The pro-bowl is even more pointless but making the team and starting is still considered an accomplishment in that players career.

It is not really an award. All NBA team in award. The All-Star games is an exhibition for the fans.

The entire weekend is about catering to the fans, the contest, autograph sessions, the exhibitions, everything.

That's why they let fans vote for they want to see the most. Yes it is a populraity contest but it part of the experience.

Fans wanted to see Magic, Yao, MJ, etc., etc. Just deal with it brah

only way I see these selling is if ppl actually plan on hooping in em'...I can't see these being rocked causally

Your late to the party comment really doesn't have anything to do with my point of Kobe not deserving of a spot on the team so far.

Regardless of how you view the event, it's supposed to be the best player at the each position based on their stats so far this season.

Vince Carter beat Jordan out in votes one season and was named the starter over him. MJs career status did not play a part in the situation, only what he had done in that season alone, which was not greater than what VC had done that season.

But again, for those that want a shoe commemorating Kobe's season so far, I'm sure you'll get one. Lol

Rock as you wish, no need for other's opinions. At the very least, ask yourself if you might appear on the Fools Wildin Thinking thread.

Plan on copping to rock casually. No real difference from Cam Newton's UA Trainers from last year (which I also wear casually), in terms of height IMO.

here is the pic
They look absolutely HORRENDOUS from the Ankle up, right here. 
sick.gif

Yall Cats gotta quit w/ the Hipster Doofus Look, bruh. LOL

They could look pretty solid if you let the pants cover the top portion... but it's just ridiculous for casual wear, otherwise.

Everybody's always Mad Quick to mention when a Competing Brand Bites off of Nike, but when it's relatively clear that Swoosh is biting (UA)..... *CRICKETS*

Brand Loyalty at its finest, I guess. 
eyes.gif

Maybe it's a age or where I'm from type of thing. It's hard to believe there are some who can't find anyway to wear these casually. Expand your wardrobe people geez. Really not anyway at all?

Last edited:
These are futuristic looking flyknit basketball boots.

I'd love to be able to try them on first. Might try to cop from NDC for a wear test and return lol

Your late to the party comment really doesn't have anything to do with my point of Kobe not deserving of a spot on the team so far.

Regardless of how you view the event, it's supposed to be the best player at the each position based on their stats so far this season.

Vince Carter beat Jordan out in votes one season and was named the starter over him. MJs career status did not play a part in the situation, only what he had done in that season alone, which was not greater than what VC had done that season.

But again, for those that want a shoe commemorating Kobe's season so far, I'm sure you'll get one. Lol
Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom