THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Shoes look sexy af in the IG pic but the tongue still has me unsure. No comment on dudes pants lol

Still pretty sure ill be copping

When will we see the All-Star CW? The game is the week after these drop. Kobe is already starting at SG on the ballots too.

That's fan voting for you but honestly who would we rather see than Kobe though. While on the subject can we leave Melo or Wade off for Bradley Beal? Please!

I dunno, I know it's all personal preference.. But I used to love icy soles, anymore though I'm pretty over them until they csn figure out a way that really will deter the yellowing. Give me the solid sole. Just my opinion though

The clear sole does look better but I can't stand yellow soles. I know the blue makes them last longer and there are things you can do to slow the down the process but still. I'll take solid over clear any day on a new model. Classics with clear soles Foamposite 1 or Jordan 5s for example wouldn't look right without them.

Last edited:

Also, the icy soles make the shoe look way better than those.
I kinda agree.  I think these look worse with jeans IMO.  But have seen a very small number of picks so I'll have to see what I think after I see some more of the pics.  Just not feeling that look with the jeans from the pic

Lol I know some of you super fan boys think Kobe should make the all star game based on what he did in 2008...

But this year he's averaging 13.8, 6 turnovers and is 2-4.

But if you want an all star shoe to commemorate this seasons performance up to that point, I'm sure you'll get one lol

Other players deserve it and fan voting is a joke.

Kobe is gonna make it, stop even discussing it. hes the most popular athlete out there. a living legend.

Curry and Harden? they'll be on the bench where they belong

Why should fan voting be taken away if the all star game is completely meaningless?

Because it's an award...

Why should it any award be based on popularity?

The pro-bowl is even more pointless but making the team and starting is still considered an accomplishment in that players career.

Back
Top Bottom