THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the only purpose of doing that is to resell.....
well versed in their shadiness.... lots of stories here posted on them

did Mez have the WTMVP lebron fiasco with them last year too
that was ntny. say what you want about mercers shadiness but they are the biggest nike account on this planet and get a lot of very exclusive heat, so if you wanna get shoes out of there you gotta play by their rules. this aint no mom and pop get 10 pairs release 5 to the public type of store, this is a spot that will get hundreds of pairs of a sneaker that other stores would be considered lucky to get 20 of.

that was ntny. say what you want about mercers shadiness but they are the biggest nike account on this planet and get a lot of very exclusive heat, so if you wanna get shoes out of there you gotta play by their rules. this aint no mom and pop get 10 pairs release 5 to the public type of store, this is a spot that will get hundreds of pairs of a sneaker that other stores would be considered lucky to get 20 of.

Because it's a nike subsidiary and not a mom and pop shop lol. There's no comparison. Like comparing apples to oranges.

Last edited:
Because it's a nike subsidiary and not a mom and pop shop lol. There's no comparison. Like comparing apples to oranges.
if you've been shopping there as long as I have you'd know its ran basically like a mom and pop.

True, they get the best stuff for sure, and sadly that is the name of the game. i mean just the fact that they got the HTMs is pretty huge, considering that they were previously milan only.... it would be great to have a connect there and be in on the shadiness lol

if you've been shopping there as long as I have you'd know its ran basically like a mom and pop.
I've spent a few summers in nyc and I've been to the store quite a few times for both RSVPS and regular releases.You're not talking to an idiot lol. Flat out though, Nike could care less about how their retail stores are run. Money is green and any publicity is good publicity (ie Mayor's IG post)

True, they get the best stuff for sure, and sadly that is the name of the game. i mean just the fact that they got the HTMs is pretty huge, considering that they were previously milan only.... it would be great to have a connect there and be in on the shadiness lol
Yup it is what it is. I'd rather just get the shoes than start a mercer revolution :lol:, which I do 9 times out of 10. Wouldve had htms too but just got too lazy today.

I've spent a few summers in nyc and I've been to the store quite a few times for both RSVPS and regular releases.You're not talking to an idiot lol. Flat out though, Nike could care less about how their retail stores are run. Money is green and any publicity is good publicity (ie Mayor's IG post)
yeah I know you ain't an idiot :lol:, if you've been there that much you know what I said is true. With small exception (some really crazy release that corporate themselves handle) it is ran exactly like a mom and pop, except they get way more pairs than a mom and pop would

^Lower merion aces????
nerd.gif
stoked if so 

I'm pissed I thought I landed a marketing job with nbc that was perfectly located a couple blocks from niketown New York and not to far from 21 mercer. I thought I nailed the interview. Not only was it a great opportunity but I thought I had a new great location where I had a greater chance to get kicks I want. But they went with someone else which I was surprised by and now I'm stuck outside of Boston with no spot near by to grab any noteworthy kicks lol.

Please be the Lower Merions 
pimp.gif

Still got my V's and hopefully can get a second pair down the road

I hope sales are through the roof on the elite IDs. Then Nike sees larger profits and every release is just a new ID pattern, material, whatever. 

don't you worry, i have a real job son. i guess you would pass up an opportunity to buy these even if they weren't your size, good idea.
I don't buy shoes that I don't intend to wear - so yes, I would indeed pass on buying them because they'd be of no use to me.

People with real, good jobs don't waste their time reselling shoes, "son."

Please don't imply that you're smart because you sit around in sweatpants, on a computer all day, reselling shoes.
:lol: I'm not even gonna waste any more time replying to you kid, you got it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom