THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEE 
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
 Is there not ONE pair of 11s to be found at or close to retail, ANYWHERE

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO MEEE 
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
 Is there not ONE pair of 11s to be found at or close to retail, ANYWHERE
11 is one of the most common sizes. Good luck on getting them retail at this point. I paid $300 for mine without hesitation. You want to see ridiculous prices, look at MP's in size 11 on EBay.

lol they've been out almost six months what do you expect bro?

I didn't even catch that restock though, email went straight to my spam folder lol

It looks like the laces on the MJ's will be purple instead of black. All of the in hand pics seem to have the purple instead of the black.

i wish i still had a swoosh account :smh:

i assume people dont sell them anymore?
They've gotten much tighter about who can have access to an account, and it's easier than before to get flagged for something. It's basically restricted just to employees and their family members now.

11 is one of the most common sizes. Good luck on getting them retail at this point. I paid $300 for mine without hesitation. You want to see ridiculous prices, look at MP's in size 11 on EBay.
Trust me, I've seen the horror 
frown.gif

Basically why I've given up on the MP's. I just can't justify 6 bills for ATHLETIC INTENDED SHOES. Sneakers, whatever. If I'm spending that much money on shoes they're Aldens or Alfred Sargent and they are handcrafted by someone that has spent their life perfecting their art and craft, out of the highest grade leather, and will last me a lifetime. Goodyear welted, replace the soles after 10 years. I know a lot of people don't see it that way, and that's fine, but just my take on it. Maybe after I move a guitar or something at some point, but I just have other priorities.

With ALL that said, the ASG's are still my favorite pair that I could procure within reason, and then wear the hell out of too! 
glasses.gif

BAEthovens are a must for me. Grey and white are my two favorite colors, that shoe just looks insane from normal, non-nike photos

They've gotten much tighter about who can have access to an account, and it's easier than before to get flagged for something. It's basically restricted just to employees and their family members now.

All you need is a login. I let some of my friends or family just use my account when I had mine and they would just enter their own personal billing info when they checked out.

i wish i still had a swoosh account :smh:

i assume people dont sell them anymore?

im referring invite wise

i member sold me a some others an invite years ago. got axed within like 6 months since his store closed down

Trust me, I've seen the horror 
frown.gif

Basically why I've given up on the MP's. I just can't justify 6 bills for ATHLETIC INTENDED SHOES. Sneakers, whatever. If I'm spending that much money on shoes they're Aldens or Alfred Sargent and they are handcrafted by someone that has spent their life perfecting their art and craft, out of the highest grade leather, and will last me a lifetime. Goodyear welted, replace the soles after 10 years. I know a lot of people don't see it that way, and that's fine, but just my take on it. Maybe after I move a guitar or something at some point, but I just have other priorities.

With ALL that said, the ASG's are still my favorite pair that I could procure within reason, and then wear the hell out of too! 
glasses.gif
Yeah, I have a lot easier time justifying the expense to myself (and my wife) when buying heritage level boots/shoes, which will last mostly forever, and can be resoled. I'd bet my Redwings, Grensons, Aldens and Billy Reids will be around long after every pair of sneakers I have now are beat to death.

MP purchase was a new all time high for me on what I spent on a single pair, but I bought them with money from selling a couple pairs of J's.

But considering I bought ASG, MP, Golds and Bruce Lees all in about month, it's been a rough 30 or so days on the wallet. And now I'll probably pull the trigger on a pair of multi ID's...

im referring invite wise

i member sold me a some others an invite years ago. got axed within like 6 months since his store closed down
That's what I meant. You can't invite non-family members anymore as far as I know. I had an account years ago too after getting an invite from someone.

All you need is a login. I let some of my friends or family just use my account when I had mine and they would just enter their own personal billing info when they checked out.
Right, but it's still your account. I'm talking about giving invites out to people so that they have their own login/account. Some dudes used to sell their invites.

Can't decide whether to buy the iD Masterpiece lows, or EM easters
ohwell.gif
 Really love both colorways, but the iD's take 4 weeks, and I could get the Easters within 3 days.

Just seen someone in the mall with the beethoven lows....yes sir, yes sir
pimp.gif
. copping almost every kobe low that release   

Back
Top Bottom