THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I'm not even gonna waste any more time replying to you kid, you got it
roll.gif
and hurl insults for no reason. Don't understand em
laugh.gif
It's only an insult if you take offense because it's the truth.
Some people pretend to be all high and mighty when they know if the same opportunity arose, they would do the same damn thing.
Some people have better things to do than waste time dealing with shoe releases just to earn a few hundred bucks.

Still holding out hope that NDC drops the HTMs randomly :\

There is no chance in that happening and if they did there is a 99.5% chance you will strike out. No HTMs drop online(expect one ugly one). Mercer was your only chance so just ID a pair.

Last edited:
You can't say no chance. Hardly anyone thought they were going to drop in the USA and they just did. Not to many people thought flyknit low would id and it did. You never know.

In the elite highs i'm a 11.5 and in the em lows i'm a  size 12. Can anyone with the elite lows  describe the  fit is it  like the elite highs or the em lows? Thanks in advance.   

There is no chance in that happening and if they did there is a 99.5% chance you will strike out. No HTMs drop online(expect one ugly one). Mercer was your only chance so just ID a pair.

The ID isn't even really comparable. HTM flyknit weave is insane compared to the normal mc one

yea i was one of the people that said they would drop at Mercer last month. HTMs ONLY drop at Mercer for the whole US.

Beethovens vs. Poor mans MP NikeID low...which should I get? I'm stuck on this.

yea i was one of the people that said they would drop at Mercer last month. HTMs ONLY drop at Mercer for the whole US.
Nah a lot of ppl knew it was going to happen, just didn't know when. It was kinda like when theres about to be a drop on a euro website, everyone keeps their mouth shut until afterwards and it gets awfully quiet in the thread

If you want a discount on IDs there's those 20% off floating around on ebay which you can pick up for $10-20 which apparently work. After throwing my friend with a swoosh an extra 10% on top of the purchase there isn't much difference...

went ahead and made a pair of IDs. Guess that means there will be an extra pair of 9.5 Beethovens left on NDC.

I concur with @Athletic Trend that the multiple colored flyknit is the best use of it. With one exception the "Details."

You can rarely if ever recreate a normal release exactly. I'm thinking specifically of the possibility based on some pics that the Beethoven will have different color lateral and medial swooshes. And it has the pull loop at the heel, unfortunately lacking on the ID's (to my knowledge anyway). So, creating that shoe is impossible, and even the approximation of it on ID will cost more.

So, I'll likely cop it, and a pair of multi ID. For those only willing to spend on one, I'd agree and go with the multi ID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom