THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
They look amazing, but I cannot buy sneakers for $200. I am not about that life. I remember when I was a kid, getting sneakers over $110 was monumental. 

Are these a limited release or a GR? And I shouldn't ever expect any discounts for any flyknit lows right because they'll sell quick? 

Why bother u said u don't buy shoes for 200$ I doubt ud get any of these shoes for the low,but that's none off my business,

They look amazing, but I cannot buy sneakers for $200. I am not about that life. I remember when I was a kid, getting sneakers over $110 was monumental. 

Are these a limited release or a GR? And I shouldn't ever expect any discounts for any flyknit lows right because they'll sell quick? 
Why bother u said u don't buy shoes for 200$ I doubt ud get any of these shoes for the low,but that's none off my business,

lol dont tell me people gonna resell the low id's mp's,

oh and city gear still has a rull size runs on inspirations and perspective its been days now...

anybody buy from them yet? they cant have THAT many pairs..

Last edited:

lol dont tell me people gonna resell the low id's mp's,

oh and city gear still has a rull size runs on inspirations and perspective its been days now...

anybody buy from them yet? they cant have THAT many pairs..
People will definitely try. If someone does sneak through the gates and gets the trans or gitd sole with the MC knit then I am sure they will throw them on eBay stating how rare they are and blah blah blah with HTM price out beside it.

so guys has ds kobe mp,

hes asking 500$ size 8 ds...

in a deal he would do

prelude 8+9 ds for 775 (coudlnt get him lower... both size 8 ds $387 Each)

prelude 7+8+9 for 1050 (the 7 is a size 8.5.. but thats 350$ Each)

gonna suck when they aint all matching size's but yeah heres my situation guys lol. what would u do?

so guys has ds kobe mp,
hes asking 500$ size 8 ds...

in a deal he would do

prelude 8+9 ds for 775 (coudlnt get him lower... both size 8 ds $387 Each)
prelude 7+8+9 for 1050 (the 7 is a size 8.5.. but thats 350$ Each)

gonna suck when they aint all matching size's but yeah heres my situation guys lol. what would u do?

personally, i would do prelude 7 half size bigger since it is quite narrow and stiffer compared to the 8.
im flatfooted so... i had to. narrow footers may be different.

Oh my bad I was just talking 7s in general. But yeah they released preludes in size 15 in Europe. Ridiculous prices though...

I admire the Prelude 7, but I really dislike the 7 as a shoe
laugh.gif

Oh my bad I was just talking 7s in general. But yeah they released preludes in size 15 in Europe. Ridiculous prices though...

I admire the Prelude 7, but I really dislike the 7 as a shoe :lol:
Oh ok :lol:
I know viis are uncomfortable but prelude ones are :smokin, especially the gold heel cup. If only it didn't chip off

I think im one of the few who really enjoyed the 7's. For some reason they fit me really well. I went tts and had no problem with them. I seem to be the minority on this one though.

men Peaches are a pass. Should've been a gradient upper and a different color.

I like the VII as well using them for ball still.

Back
Top Bottom