THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I kind of agree with you. I was all in for the HG's when pics first surfaced, but now I'm back on the fence. The solid FK just isn't doing it for me anymore.
Elite Low ID was a game-changer. Nike needs to step up their flyknit game to get my $200. Solid purple and cookies n' cream aren't going to do it.

Ya I kinda like that peach pair. Like someone said earlier a better version of the blitz blue 8 almost.

Here is an extra 10% off code that 1 person can use on a nike order. First person to use it gets it..... USCS10P127588

Also....if anyone is looking for any 20% off Nike promo codes, I have a few extra. Feel free to PM Me.
kind of miss leading when you don't state that these 20% codes are not free but for sale?
mean.gif

Those peaches actually are pretty dope. Want to see official pics, but I'm prob going in on those. As for the hyper grapes…I love purple so they still look good, but the fades still kill them…I'm up in the air on copping grapes or not.  

I missed out on the Phillipines, which was the last EM I liked. I copped the MN (or Yeezys), Easters and Kung Fus. But they started getting crazy with the designs like the pop Art, Brazils, Independence Day (which is halfway decent) and Peaches.

I'm more interested in the Flyknit IDs.

Last edited:
They look good there. The purple and black flyknit mix has that cloak vibe from a couple years ago

Pics from up top look good, so whats the deal with the laces. Is it going to be black or purple? 

Back
Top Bottom