THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I dont know where many of you live but City Gear is a retailer down here in the south.

So yea, they are legit. Return policy blows tho. Lol.

Looks like the Peaches release either July 21 or Aug 2 based off the early release calendar. Really like the sole and they look like last year's Blitz Blue.

I will be copping multiple.

I think the 7 model and design was nice. The comfort after a while gets terrible. I was think to myself while look at them it would be cool if Nike did a remastered version of the 7s but used em instead because em can do any pattern for animals Kobe had and they would be more comfy I bet then the 7s would be way more popular and sell more

So will the hyper (mjs) come with a second set of laces? The official Nike pics show black laces and every on hand pic I've seen has purple laces

Nah, the Peach CW has been on the release calendar for a while. unless that's a different one?
Yeah.

646701-880

Hopefully it's that one or one that is all Peach base.

Either way looking forward to seeing pics of the. Will prob surface after the Moonwalker

The peaches around the shoe have me believing it's those.

Last edited:
Vanessa rockin dunks 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Right I was just saying similar pattern and color scheme
I see what you are saying, I guess my frustration was directed at Nike for making such sub par sneakers since the 7s and keeping all the good ish for themselves or anywhere but USA!

Here is an extra 10% off code that 1 person can use on a nike order. First person to use it gets it..... USCS10P127588

Also....if anyone is looking for any 20% off Nike promo codes, I have a few extra. Feel free to PM Me.

Back
Top Bottom