THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So are the eybl just PE's for that tourney ? I remember seeing a couple durant pairs that never released.

So are the eybl just PE's for that tourney ? I remember seeing a couple durant pairs that never released.
It's a nike league so they have a couple of tourneys, kobe usually doesnt even have eybl pe's it's more of the team lebrons and kd's that have pe's but i guess it's time to change it up

seen a few kids at tourneys with the kds… thinking of offering them some money for a pair on the spot
ohwell.gif

seen a few kids at tourneys with the kds… thinking of offering them some money for a pair on the spot:\
Man lemme tell you, half them cats don't even know how much the kicks they got are worth, my homie play for the Playaz Club and has every EYBL pair and be passing them off for like 200 bucks lol

Man lemme tell you, half them cats don't even know how much the kicks they got are worth, my homie play for the Playaz Club and has every EYBL pair and be passing them off for like 200 bucks lol
100 percent bruh.. I'm thinking i throw 200 bucks to one of these kids and i got em, i just want em I'm not even trying to resell.

seen a few kids at tourneys with the kds… thinking of offering them some money for a pair on the spot:\
I see you're from NJ, you know the amount of AAU ball players that play for serious squads here is unbelievable, and if you cant track down a pair go to a St. Pats or Benedicts game. You'll get your hands on a pair soon.

I see you're from NJ, you know the amount of AAU ball players that play for serious squads here is unbelievable, and if you cant track down a pair go to a St. Pats or Benedicts game. You'll get your hands on a pair soon.
yeah hopefully fam

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of the elite lows... Not as tight as the em lows but definitely not the same fit as the elite highs. I grabbed a 9.5 in my regular elites and now am regretting getting a 9.5 in the elite low IDs I made. I do have a bit of wider feet, so I'd say if your feet are more narrow you'd be alright going tts... Otherwise I'd consider going half size up.

The Kobe IX Masterpiece is still the best Kobe 9 to date...

For get those hyped up FK lows,

MPs are flawless 
Yeah I love how every MP has different pattens on the flyknit and much better than those plain HTM you can make them on ID now anyway  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I love how every MP has different pattens on the flyknit and much better than those plain HTM you can make them on ID now anyway  :lol:  

Lol it's kinda the opposite way around. Both MPs and HTMs are all different but you can't really make true nukticolor HTM lows on IDs as you can MPs. The weave on the HTMs is completely different, more comparable to multicolor flyknit racers as opposed to the MPs that are like the free flyknit 5.0 mc weave. But to each his own, both awesone shoes.

I thought weed was supposed to give you the munchies. Snoop must have the worlds fastest metabolism :lol:

This pic changed my mind. I was passing, now I'm on the fence.

I thought the same exact thing when I saw that pic of Snoop. He hasn't gained a single pound in 30 years. :lol:

If I can grab the HG's in-store with a coupon, then I'll cop.

The HG's are flames. I hope more people decide to pass on these. Instant cop for me. I like those more than the Beethovens.

Back
Top Bottom