THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Jeez, when did Nike get all crazy w the releases? Just called niketown Santa Monica to ask if there was a raffle or what for the hyper grapes and they couldn't even say yes or no; just that they haven't released info yet.

Guess I'll just go early?

they are the shadiest Nike store in LA. They always say the same thing "check Twitter", they will let it be known on Thursday.

Jeez, when did Nike get all crazy w the releases? Just called niketown Santa Monica to ask if there was a raffle or what for the hyper grapes and they couldn't even say yes or no; just that they haven't released info yet.

Guess I'll just go early?
Usually Niketowns will be FCFS or RSVP, if there's going to be an RSVP it'll most likely be announced tomorrow 

You have to be a wordsmith. Don't flat out say how you want a code. Just state how long you have been a customer for and that you are becoming increasing frustrated with the quality of products as of late.
exactly.  i so far have racked up about 10 codes starting from like last year, now people are starting to get into this game smh 
tired.gif

they are the shadiest Nike store in LA. They always say the same thing "check Twitter", they will let it be known on Thursday.

Yea, the lady had an attitude too. I don't have a twitter, sorry. I thought it was a simple enough question. Maybe I'll just go to the footlocker at other end of 3rd street.

@FilthyRich
 how did it happen? I thought the EM material was quite flexible that damn near looks like someone slashed it or something. 

I didn't notice it when it happened. It came to my attention when I went to put them on to play yesterday. I assume someone stepped on my foot or I cut super hard? That's the only thing that makes sense to me

Aren't these the one Kobe was wearing? Really hope it's the one as pictured on NDC calendar and not these.

That's the pair Kobe initially wore and that Nightwing2303 had on yesterday I believe. That's gonna be the one that releases next month.

That's the pair Kobe initially wore and that Nightwing2303 had on yesterday I believe. That's gonna be the one that releases next month.

100% confirmed? The black swoosh pair is still pictured on NDC so I need to know which one so I can order the grey upper iD as soon as possible so i can get them before the Beethoven releases.

Last edited:
For those blue and gold EM's with the weird pattern, some sites are saying July 25th but that's a GS version.

Last edited:
I didn't notice it when it happened. It came to my attention when I went to put them on to play yesterday. I assume someone stepped on my foot or I cut super hard? That's the only thing that makes sense to me
Hopefully you get a replacement soon, keep us informed. 

100% confirmed? The black swoosh pair is still pictured on NDC so I need to know which one so I can order the grey upper iD as soon as possible so i can get them before the Beethoven releases.

They also had the Fundamentals pic with the Grey tongue liner when the actual release was mango, and their pic of the Hypergrapes have black laces while the release pair will come with purple ones. I'm not 100% positve, but I'm sure the Beethoven release pair will have the white outer swoosh...

Sorry if it's been covered, but do the HG's come with black laces? All the stock pics I see they have black laces, but the pairs people have on hand all have purple.

99.9% chance they come with purple laces.

Nike puts up incorrect pictures of their own shoes on their own website way too often.

I don't like the white swoosh at all. They were absolutely perfect IMO with the black swoosh. Really disappointed. This was one of my most anticipated releases of the year. Oh well. My fiancée will be happy. Money saved because I was gonna #stewielewiup on em by any means necessary. They're still nice and I may end up with one pair but it won't be tragic if I'm unable to atc.

[ATTACHMENT=7260]image.jpg (156k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I know this was already asked but might as well ask again... Will these ever be released? Any release dates?

And why is my photo attachment not showing up???

[ATTACHMENT=7260]image.jpg (156k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I know this was already asked but might as well ask again... Will these ever be released? Any release dates?

And why is my photo attachment not showing up???

I don't know, but those are really nice. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

It's sorta odd to me that so many people are having an issue with the height of the shoe yet the Air Mag and Yeezy have very similar profiles but are fan favs. The Yeezy isn't exactly as tall but the jean/pant to shoe relation is very similar. Hmmm...
you must mean the yeezy 1

I'm size 10 in Jordans 1, 3, 4, 5, 6. Can fit raging bulls size 9.5 relatively comfortably and if I took the insole out it'd fit perfect. I just copped Kobe 9 Maestro size 9.5 wanna for casual wear occasional ball. Can I fit them? Or will I have to sell

Back
Top Bottom