THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone else feel the bruce lees are dirt magnets lol. I swear from some angles they look dirty and others they don't. I always clean em up but still lol. Still in great shape though. Was just wondering if anyone else knows what im talking about.

Does anyone else feel the bruce lees are dirt magnets lol. I swear from some angles they look dirty and others they don't. I always clean em up but still lol. Still in great shape though. Was just wondering if anyone else knows what im talking about.

Ya any light colored mesh is bound to get a little messed up

I'm size 10 in Jordans 1, 3, 4, 5, 6. Can fit raging bulls size 9.5 relatively comfortably and if I took the insole out it'd fit perfect. I just copped Kobe 9 Maestro size 9.5 wanna for casual wear occasional ball. Can I fit them? Or will I have to sell
You should be fine

I'm size 10 in Jordans 1, 3, 4, 5, 6. Can fit raging bulls size 9.5 relatively comfortably and if I took the insole out it'd fit perfect. I just copped Kobe 9 Maestro size 9.5 wanna for casual wear occasional ball. Can I fit them? Or will I have to sell

You should be good. I always wear a 10 in all Kobes 4-8, and I wish my MP were a size 9.5. They definitely have extra room in the toebox.

^yep. Personally like how they look here with the white outer and black inner swoosh. Suppose a black touch up on the white swoosh wouldn't be too difficult if you really want it?

Inner swoosh looks black though

Yeah. On the pair in Nike's pic on their releases page, both inner and outer swooshes were black. But Kobe and Nightwing's pairs have the change of the outer swoosh only which is now white.

Chances are very good the pairs releasing next month will be the same.

Last edited:
They also had the Fundamentals pic with the Grey tongue liner when the actual release was mango, and their pic of the Hypergrapes have black laces while the release pair will come with purple ones. I'm not 100% positve, but I'm sure the Beethoven release pair will have the white outer swoosh...

remember when i had that instore pic of them and that dude was like nah they wont look like that.

I bet the pics on nikes site are like original design samples and the finished product are what have seen on kobe and on IG.

The hoh near me said they are only releasing the hyper grapes on nike.com

When clearly it says on the launch locator the are releasing at that spot.

The hoh near me said they are only releasing the hyper grapes on nike.com

When clearly it says on the launch locator the are releasing at that spot.
:lol: don't understand why an employee would lie now with the launch locator in effect

laugh.gif
don't understand why an employee would lie now with the launch locator in effect
doubt he/she was lieing, most these ppl working at these retailers have no clue

:lol: don't understand why an employee would lie now with the launch locator in effect

They did the same thing to me last year for the purple fades and on release day I walk in and they are sitting there on the shelf

Back
Top Bottom