THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People on NT get on pure bs whenever this topic is brought up.

Whenever there is debate on how good a shoe can look being worn casually, somebody suggests some bootcut or relaxed fit foolishness.

Then after receiving flack for it, they come with all this "I'm a man, I'm not into the skinny jeans" "I'm not for today's men's fashion" "I'm not with all that fashionista talk"

If you're not into today's fashion, keep quiet when people are discussing how shoes can be worn fashionably.

Nobody's saying you have to wear skinny's, but your rocawear jeans, Hanes sweatpants and Aeropostale cargos are not fashionable and you know it.

You wanna be an individual and go against today's trends that's fine, but keep it to yourself unless youre looking for criticism.

No one would even know how you dress if you didn't come on here describing outfits looking to be commended for your style.
HAH! Your just mad that people are hating on skinny jeans.

http://www.gap.com/products/skinny-jeans.jsp

When someone says that they are a man and don't wear em, this may be what they are referring to.

First off why sound so aggressive. But I did say in my next line that I believed someone would figure out how to rock these.

Also just because you put a fit together with a pair of kickz don't mean you truly ROCKed that fit.

Like who wears the outfits that nike put together for shoes out casually. Well I don't. I made every pair of my Kobe 8 look fly when I wore them out. And I hate t shirts with words on them.

So I do agree with you somewhat. Does this make sense now.

And Yes lebron rockimg his kickz now. That problem has been fixed. Do you buy Kobe 1-8 cuz Kobe wore them or did you like the shoe.

Last edited:
How is that aggressive? Did I use all caps? Did I cuss you out? How can that be aggressive? :lol:

Point is you said it is a basketball only shoe and I said it isn't. People doesn't have to wear them with your wardrobe approval and people doesn't need to "rock em" to wear them casually. You said you rocked all KObe8 and looked fly, but who judged you on that fit? You and by looking at the mirror? I mean I am not disregarding your style but saying you made it "look fly" but while that look may look good to you, it will not look good to everyone, the same way these Kobe9s will get love and hate on however it is worn casually but all it matters is that the person wearing them likes it and thinks they "look fly" in it.

It's not about making sense, I got your point but you do need consistency in your post. You can't say it is a basketball only shoe and then later on state someone will figure out to wear them casually. You just contradicted yourself. I mean it is a shoe, people will wear them casually no matter what, whether you like how they pulled it of or not.

Last edited:
From the Gap at that.

Lol

Naw, I can't even stunt. In terms of lower tier denim, Gap Slim/sized up Skinny fits >>> Levi's in terms of comfort and quality in my opinion. But he really took it back to 2009 with that attempt :lol:

He's probably googling a picture of a dude in leggings as I type this.

How is that aggressive? Did I use all caps? Did I cuss you out? How can that be aggressive? :lol:

Point is you said it is a basketball only shoe and I said it isn't. People doesn't have to wear them with your wardrobe approval and people doesn't need to "rock em" to wear them casually. You said you rocked all KObe8 and looked fly, but who judged you on that fit? You and by looking at the mirror? I mean I am not disregarding your style but saying you made it "look fly" but while that look may look good to you, it will not look good to everyone, the same way these Kobe9s will get love and hate on however it is worn casually but all it matters is that the person wearing them likes it and thinks they "look fly" in it.

It's not about making sense, I got your point but you do need consistency in your post. You can't say it is a basketball only shoe and then later on state someone will figure out to wear them casually. You just contradicted yourself. I mean it is a shoe, people will wear them casually no matter what, whether you like how they pulled it of or not.

My wife and the strippers and the chicks that saw me that's who told me I was looking fly in my summer attire .....lol

And you know the strippers are alway right. Lmao

Anyway man I'm just kidding on here. Never ever trying to bash people or disrespect.

Last edited:
My wife and the strippers and the chicks that saw me that's who told me I was looking fly in my summer attire .....lol

And you know the strippers are alway right. Lmao

Anyway man I'm just kidding on here. Never ever trying to bash people or disrespect.

Joking or not, you ain't lie

The strippers always know.

Will be wearing these with slim fit jeans like these. 
pimp.gif

Cudi wearing the Air Mags. Hopefully these will look like this. Just sitting on top of the shoe, not pin rolled. 

At people wearing these with bootcut jeans 
roll.gif

Look hideous 

Will be copping the masterpieces though, maybe an air mag inspired color way too. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
No disrespect too kobe but it looks like the lebron 11 going to kill the kobe 9 in sells
As Consumers, I always wondered why we even Give a Eff about who Outsells who..... there's no value in even giving it thought.

...The Ugly Side to the Consumerism Syndrome, I guess.

No disrespect too kobe but it looks like the lebron 11 going to kill the kobe 9 in sells

As Consumers, I always wondered why we even Give a Eff about who Outsells who..... there's no value in even giving it thought.

I can't wrap my head around why this matters either. Same thing with when people say "____ is sitting" as though it's a bad thing. :lol:

Last edited:

Nike tends to devote more attention and better designs toward the higher selling model, in my opinion.

Plus there's nothing wrong with discussing how a product will be perceived by the general public in a thread where all we do is discuss that particular product.

Came in here to see if there were any pics of 9 lows yet. But all i found was people arguing over pants and a bunch of angry skinny jean wearers 
mean.gif

^^ basis for that statement?
Sorry man I forgot to put imo. My Basis for the statement was off the look of the shoe (being that the only shoe they have shown is the high), people on this thread saying that there only going to hoop in the shoe ( which I said myself). People are buying the lebron for casual look and performance. Something they aren't saying about the kobe.

And you do realize the lebron X beat the kobe 8 in sells right.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...bron-james-is-the-nbas-leading-shoe-salesmen/

Last edited:

people buy hype. If a shoe is sitting, they wont buy it becasue they aren't part of the hype. People with nostalgic attitudes about a product buy it anyway because they love it or it takes them to a place in their own history. Collectors buy it to bulk up the collection.

Back
Top Bottom