THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
these things are TIGHT on my foot, much tighter than the 8s are. I may need at least a half size if not full size up. crazy

these things are TIGHT on my foot, much tighter than the 8s are. I may need at least a half size if not full size up. crazy
Do you have a wide foot? I'm a 10 in the highs and they fit perfect I was going for 10.5 so you recommend an 11 for me instead? I have a wide foot btw

Do you have a wide foot? I'm a 10 in the highs and they fit perfect I was going for 10.5 so you recommend an 11 for me instead? I have a wide foot btw

I do have a wide foot yeah. I'd definitely say at least half a size up if you're going to ball in them. Full size for maximum casual comfort probably

I do have a wide foot yeah. I'd definitely say at least half a size up if you're going to ball in them. Full size for maximum casual comfort probably
Don't go a full size up that's crazy talk. I wear a 12 in the 8's and 9 ems and prefer my 9 highs in 11.5. These lows feel perfect in a 12 to me. If you went a half size down for the elites then go TTS you wont be sorry

That being said these moonwalkers were an easy pass with The Id's as an option. I even like the color purple but the shoe is about as plain as it gets. One big purple blob with a moon on the bottom = letdown IMO

Congrats man. I was rooting for you this morning.
laugh.gif
soooo salty and such a damn struggle

last pair at my HOH and dude held them for me for an hour. clutch
nerd.gif
Congrats.  Definitely not something that most managers would do on a release day shoe.  What did you tell him over the phone?  "I got these cheeseburgers man."  LOL

Congrats to everyone who bought a pair to keep.

These look better in better, but wish they would a purple gradient like the Kobe 8's.

ive got 10.5 in all my other kobes including my em and elite high 9s. will these be too small in my usual sz 10.5?

Congrats.  Definitely not something that most managers would do on a release day shoe.  What did you tell him over the phone?  "I got these cheeseburgers man."  LOL

I think he could just hear the anxiousness in my voice. He was cool as hell. Was shocked he agreed to hold it

Don't go a full size up that's crazy talk. I wear a 12 in the 8's and 9 ems and prefer my 9 highs in 11.5. These lows feel perfect in a 12 to me. If you went a half size down for the elites then go TTS you wont be sorry

If you haven't wore a flyknit low yet you won't really know what I'm talking about.

The 8s fit fine because they are EM and a little stretchier in the toe box.

These FK lows have no stretch whatsoever, and unlacing them doesn't even really do anything. If possible I'd urge anyone to try them on first before deciding on a size. I know that may be impossible.

I do wear a slightly cushioned sock, without a sock they fit a little better but still really snug in the toebox.

I go half a size down on the Kobe 9 Highs, I went TTS on the low. Hopefully these fit comfortably. :nerd:

100 percent agree, I was up in the air on these until I seen them on macullum in the d-league game but those beethovens have never been a question!

Took the words right out of my mouth. McCollum was hooping in them and they were looking clean.. I had to cop. Thanks to NDC for that 5 min check out this morning

Back
Top Bottom