THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm at NikeTown Roosevelt. FSR still available. Just copped a second pair. Flyknit lows are HARD!!!
Your EM ID is much better than the moonwalker. I might steal the idea

I like the flyknit, but I cannot stand the fat tounge.

for the people who copped from NDC how did you guys cop? search keyword or style #? also what browser? maybe that makes a diff?

I tried by style number with no dash and nothing came up so i had to click on the twitter link asap.

after 45 mins in line was able to cop.. almost gave up.

from now on i think im just going to search by keyword. almost positive it would've worked that way.

not quite as tight as those, I couldn't even get my foot in a size 12 kobe 7

I can at least get in this one
Fit comparable to AJ1? I have a wide foot and wear 10 in those for a perfect fit. 10 in these would work for me? 

Fit comparable to AJ1? I have a wide foot and wear 10 in those for a perfect fit. 10 in these would work for me? 

What do you wear in EM's? I have a wide foot also and I take a 11.5 in EM and 12 in the low elites

I've been going to 24segons since the Mambacurial release last year. They've always come through for me.
smokin.gif
Just picked them up at 24 Segons, I live in Barcelona, but still...

Last edited:
I was able to get a pair with the military discount. But they're no Purple Gradients. They might perform better though. I think they needed something to contrast with the solid purple. Beethoven's are a problem though.

If you haven't wore a flyknit low yet you won't really know what I'm talking about.

The 8s fit fine because they are EM and a little stretchier in the toe box.

These FK lows have no stretch whatsoever, and unlacing them doesn't even really do anything. If possible I'd urge anyone to try them on first before deciding on a size. I know that may be impossible.
If I haven't wore flyknit low???? maybe you should read my post dude
mean.gif
. And the flyknit does break in eventually.....

Back
Top Bottom