THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What do you wear in EM's? I have a wide foot also and I take a 11.5 in EM and 12 in the low elites
I tried on 9.5 in EM and they were a bit snug in width ie not much room to move my toes which is how I judge comfort. I have a wide foot and usually size up for the extra width to a 10. Although AJ1 are not comfortable at all in 9.5, however size 10 are perfect lengthwise and width wise. Sorry I am new to Kobe series and don't have much experience.

Pretty easy pick up. Got to the Glendale Galleria a little before 10 and HOH was open already. Walked in and out in 5 minutes. Used the birthday coupon.

Anyone in the Phoenix area Nike Scottsdale had a bunch left and no one was in the store at all. Easy cop for me for once, feels good.

Anyone been creeping on the academy? They were suppose to do a relaunch of their store/webpage yesterday but nothing has happened yet. Was hoping for them to drop some good stuff for the relaunch.

walk in my local Footaction and was lucky to snag the last 10.5
happy.gif
 these look str8 fire in person
smokin.gif
 was also tempted to get the matching socks but for $30 a pop i figured my black elite socks would do just fine
laugh.gif
one of my fav cw of all the Kobe 9s elites or ems

Last edited:
Woke up a little late and got to FTL just after 10 but they didn't have my size. Went upstairs to Champs and walked out with a pair. They said they opened at 9 and had sold about half their stock FWIW.

Anyone been creeping on the academy? They were suppose to do a relaunch of their store/webpage yesterday but nothing has happened yet. Was hoping for them to drop some good stuff for the relaunch.

Just typical Academy. They rarely get anything right when it comes to their store. :smh:

Threw on black laces from my kung fu EMs and they look good.  Like the purple laces a lot more than I thought though, may stick with them

It's been a couple of weeks since my last cop...woke up this morning, click-click-click...kobes, KDs, and Sprite lows. A very colorful package for next week.

Im happy for all of those who copped. Im probably gonna head over to the nearest nike store and check em out before I decide to pick em up. These look amazing and im glad to hear that they fit more snug than even the em lows. Im hoping that they are some performance monsters. I think the only thing really stopping me from 100% coppin is the fact I got the gradients but I also have the showtimes. I always try to vary colors within a line when I can.

Back
Top Bottom