THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Like what a lot of people have been saying, pics don't do these justice.  

Was able to pick up the last pair of 11.5's w/ ease late Saturday afternoon @ the UTC/La Jolla HOH.  They're definitely slightly more snug than the highs, but very similar to the mesh lows in terms of fit.  These still fit perfectly in my Nike TTS of 11.5.

Definitely un-DSing them tomorrow @ The Drew.

Last edited:
I was able to buy a pair after work. I even got to try them on! I'm 11.5 in the highs, ems and elite lows. The highs are a bit loose while the ems are kind of tight before breaking in. EMs break in nicely, however. The elite lows fit perfectly right out of the box.

They're a cool looking shoe. I think the highs are a little more detailed however. It would have been nice if they put a tag behind the young like the highs. The outsole is awesome

Went to 2 malls today to do some random shopping and every store that received them still had my size in the Hyper Grapes. Going to sleep on it tonight after having tried them on. Really depends on how much I splurge tonight while out on the town with the fellas.

Anyone know if the moonwalk socks were released in Canada? Was only able to get regular hyper elite socks from HOH

Kinda wish I went a size up but for $140 im not complaining
pimp.gif
What size you usually wear in jordans or kobe 8s and do you wish you went up .5 or a whole size up?

Last edited:
Ended up getting 2 pairs. One through NDC and one through my local Niketown. Really dig the purple with these, they really pop in person. Honestly these are a must cop. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop. My favorite Kobe this year along with the Philippines EM lows.

Ended up getting 2 pairs. One through NDC and one through my local Niketown. Really dig the purple with these, they really pop in person. Honestly these are a must cop. Congrats to everyone who was able to cop. My favorite Kobe this year along with the Philippines EM lows.
was that you in ur avy after u were able to cop 2 pairs?

Someone needs to throw inline 4 or pop 5 laces in these.....

Or even dk V laces....

Last edited:
how weird, did anyone else order the kd 35k and kobe MJs? i got two separate ups tracking. thought they would share the same box. am i alone in this weirdness? will cross post to see if the kd peeps got sameness.

Might've shipped separately from different warehouses, or at different times. No big deal, it happens.

Don't think it's weird, ordered some racers with the Kobe's and they have two different tracking numbers.

how weird, did anyone else order the kd 35k and kobe MJs? i got two separate ups tracking. thought they would share the same box. am i alone in this weirdness? will cross post to see if the kd peeps got sameness.

Like @s dubl said, they're coming from different warehouses.

I bought a couple pairs of socks and some tshirts and got hit with 3 different tracking #s.

They came in 3 shipments yesterday.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to make it to the mall yesrerday ,today for the west coasters and overslept really wanted the mj's . Hopefully my size is available tomorrow when I walk in hoh but I doubt it , resell doesn't seem bad.

Just try on Flyknit low. I got TTS but anyone feel it a little snug on toe box? or just me. Should I go change for bigger half size?

Back
Top Bottom