THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked up a pair for my brother at a local HOH and used Footlocker Birthday discount, no issues...

Didn't have my size so went to the Champs in the same mall and had my size but wouldn't allow me to use the Champs Birthday discount, bought anyways but couldn't get them to apply the discount...Even mentioned I was able to at HOH, didn't matter...Oh well, still like it...

for those looking for a lace swap

i think its better with dark purple laces instead of black

the ndc pics are not w blk laces

This sizing ish is bugging me. Now I'm hearing those with em lows tts but the fk lows run a .5 size small. Damn. Gotto go in store to check for myself.

Do you guys think I'll be ok with 11.5 in the MJs? I went with 12 in the Elite highs, and I have to wear insole on top of the lunarlon to get a good fit. Very narrow feet. Length is the thing that I'm worried, although my Elite highs have plenty of space length wise, and in the toebox.
embarassed.gif

Any help would be appreciated
smile.gif

Laugh at footaction. I went there around 3pm. Got my pair easily since it was fcfs. Tried on a sz 11. Fit fine. Got to the counter to try to use a bday coupon. Got rejected not because of it being new release but because I had a photocopy of my VIP card that I printed from footaction.com.

I laughed and said no problem. Went to pick up my raffled pair at HOH and was able to use the bday coupon there. Unfortunately the box that came with the kobes were torn at several locations.

Good thing I was able to buy from NDC at 5:02am. Gonna box swap the Kobe that i got from hoh and swap the KD box from SA that came in a bag.

This was a good and relaxing purchase. I like today.

Last edited:
Went to footlocker 34th street. The guy try to sell me since I wear all purple outfit so I asked him that I can use BD coupon. He said no prob and even take me to cashier and tell them for me that I can use my BD coupon. Even it's not my BD. Came out 190$ not bad not bad.

So what's the sizing on these fk lows for the cats who copped the grapes in store. I asked in the id thread also cause I'm buggin bout it. I'm wonderin cause i wear 7.5 in highs and ems with little to no wiggle room and nice snug fit which is perfect for my liking ,which is half down from my tts. Kobe 8s I wore size 8 tts which fit perfect, same as half down in the 9's, I ordered a 7.5 in the mc id's and copped the grapes in an 8 since that was the smallest size for preorder, saw someone say that these are smaller and snugger than the ems which is surprising, would've thought fklows would be in between highs and em sizing. Hoping the mc id's aren't too small goin half size down, rather have my grapes be a little big than the id's be too small since they took that joint down.

Footlocker wouldn't let me use VIP $20 of $100 this morning. She typed the code in the system and it wouldn't work. Anybody have this problem? Should I stick to the BDAY coupon instead?

Also, my FTL only had 12 pairs. They don't usually get anything good.

Last edited:
Footlocker wouldn't let me use VIP $20 of $100 this morning. She typed the code in the system and it wouldn't work. Anybody have this problem? Should I stick to the BDAY coupon instead?

I had this issue this morning but still accepted it

So what's the sizing on these fk lows for the cats who copped the grapes in store. I asked in the id thread also cause I'm buggin bout it. I'm wonderin cause i wear 7.5 in highs and ems with little to no wiggle room and nice snug fit which is perfect for my liking ,which is half down from my tts. Kobe 8s I wore size 8 tts which fit perfect, same as half down in the 9's, I ordered a 7.5 in the mc id's and copped the grapes in an 8 since that was the smallest size for preorder, saw someone say that these are smaller and snugger than the ems which is surprising, would've thought fklows would be in between highs and em sizing. Hoping the mc id's aren't too small goin half size down, rather have my grapes be a little big than the id's be too small since they took that joint down.

I'm wide/flat footed so I went 1/2 sz up. Kobe 6 and 8 in a sz 10.5 and for 7 and 9 in a sz 11.

Did they scan it or type it in? I was at HOH and they said they can't type it in, they had to scan. I think they were being lazy.

Glad I didn't get the socks and those preludes are still missing from my collection, overall pleased with Moonwalkers I wish they kept the pull tap on the back for flyknit lows but oh well

Typed it in. Bought them anyway. $20 off would have been great though.

I attempted to use $10 VIP rewards the other day at a different footlocker. They typed it in multiple times but it wouldn't work. They didnt scan it tho. The assistant manager just went to the back and grabbed me a $10 off coupon and typed that one in instead to make the overly expensive $14 elite socks to $4.

Couldn't wait any longer! Un-ds the Philippines.
Repped. Nice pic. I'm a little salty though. Have 2 coming in this week. Can't wait to finally get them. Had to wait for the price to come down.

You like the Red laces better then the dark?

I attempted to use $10 VIP rewards the other day at a different footlocker. They typed it in multiple times but it wouldn't work. They didnt scan it tho. The assistant manager just went to the back and grabbed me a $10 off coupon and typed that one in instead to make the overly expensive $14 elite socks to $4.
I used a $10 VIP coupon as well. It was expiring tomorrow and it scanned in with no issues. 

Back
Top Bottom