THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Love the Moonwalkers. Extremely comfortable. Ordered 2 more from Bouncewear Sat. Got shipping confirmation today.

For me beethovens were a must cop with the outer black swoosh. I'm probably not copping now because I'm not feeling the white swoosh.

What happened with the flyknits IDs? I had a pair of Masterpiece lows waiting for my wife to cop, and now you can only choose black or grey. Did I miss my chance? Or did they cancel everyones order with the multicolor flyknit?

What happened with the flyknits IDs? I had a pair of Masterpiece lows waiting for my wife to cop, and now you can only choose black or grey. Did I miss my chance? Or did they cancel everyones order with the multicolor flyknit?

They just removed the option because they received so many orders at once. If you placed one already you are good. Nike reps say the multi option will come back eventually.

Last edited:
Wow, mc flyknit on the iDs is amazing. Awesome strategy. Everyone wanted and begged for it, so they gave it to them for a few days. Can't be mad at Nike, gave the people what they wanted but still found a way to put the limited fear in us. Wonder if this effects how fast people pull the trigger once new options pop up on iDs?

Honestly, NDC gave everyone a false sense of hope with other "limited" IDs. The KD MVP and Gumbo options that were limited lasted a good while on ID before being taken down. I personally read many people saying they would wait till they got paid, saw if gitd/translucent soles were going to go through, or more extensive options would happen. I jumped on mine quick and was a little different with what I ordered on my MC. In retrospect, I would have ordered 2 pair if I knew they were going to be taken down.

Guys don't panic on the id features. The kobe line still has like 6 months left. Nike reps have already said the multi will be back. They are making to much money on these id's and there is still so much time in the kb 9 that there will be a bunch of new options. Relax

The ix's are on full display in the Lakers-Warriors summer league game. I counted at least five pairs, both highs and lows :smokin

Back
Top Bottom