THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't get your hopes up. Almost the whole EM line has been tacky. Smh
I don't know what happened to these, but I have been waiting for them ever since April or w/e when Pj Tucker revealed on IG. 

They match the kobe shorts I got, I was hoping for an ID option...

A huge step up from everything that dropped IMO. I agree so many tacky EM drops. You would think after how many great CW and patterns on the EM upper of the Kobe 8 that they would continue to bring heat, but instead they steady sittin on shelves... 

It shows the China release date is on 7/31.

Ill see if my buddy in China can snag a pair and possibly see if they are going to be sitting around after the release date.

Not sure why some people are getting all riled up about sizing on these FK Lows.

TTS. easy.

Dead space from the Highs is gone. Extra length from the EM lows is trimmed back to 8 levels.

People who are saying .5 up probably didn't loosen the laces and were trying to slide their foot into factory laced shoes.

You know.. Gotta keep them as DS as possible.

Smh. I bet the sizing is fine, if anything it would fit .5 too big like the highs.

Multiple people in the id thread were saying that the reps told them they expect the multi option to be back soon.

Multiple reps have said the MC upper is coming back...

But then again, multiple reps have also said the MC upper wasn't restocking...

And the smart reps acted like Sgt. Schultz and said, "I don't know if or when the MC upper will return...

Just depends on who you talk to.

This.. Nothing is confirmed.

It shows the China release date is on 7/31.

Ill see if my buddy in China can snag a pair and possibly see if they are going to be sitting around after the release date.

You can re create the China's without the tongue logo on nikeid

images

Has anyone seen this pic? Can't confirm if it is legit or not?

Found this too but top pick looks like it may have been PS!

My-Top-5-Performance-Aspects-to-Look-Forward-to-in-The-Kobe-9-Elite-5.jpg

Last edited:
Didnt have my size in lows but they did have .5 size up...ended up being a lil more room in the toe area but couldn't pass them up

Peach Jams are my 2nd favorite em after the Brazils. I really don't get why nike makes some crazy shoes only for a bunch of high schooler who 90% will more than likely end up being in the d league . Oh well waiting for Brazils to go on discount.

Peach Jams are my 2nd favorite em after the Brazils. I really don't get why nike makes some crazy shoes only for a bunch of high schooler who 90% will more than likely end up being in the d league . Oh well waiting for Brazils to go on discount.
Yea the Brazils really grew on me over time...kinda reminds me of a WTKobe shoe in a more subtle, cohesive way.

Show us one fake pair that looks anywhere near the authentic ones.

em pairs aren't even hyped up or worth it in value that you will have to buy elsewhere. (Except Phill) you can probably still get every single em at a store for retail somewhere

em pairs aren't even hyped up or worth it in value that you will have to buy elsewhere. (Except Phill) you can probably still get every single em at a store for retail somewhere

I wish it were this easy with all sig shoes....I personally love my EM pairs...and I am hopeful there will be other nice color ways between now and February.

Hoping those China's release stateside!!

They are lagging on the EM CW's/creativity, for the 8's it felt like there was a new CW dropping every other weekend. 

I don't know what happened to these, but I have been waiting for them ever since April or w/e when Pj Tucker revealed on IG. 

They match the kobe shorts I got, I was hoping for an ID option...

A huge step up from everything that dropped IMO. I agree so many tacky EM drops. You would think after how many great CW and patterns on the EM upper of the Kobe 8 that they would continue to bring heat, but instead they steady sittin on shelves... 
These purple pythons don't look so bad now compared to the EM's that have released so far. I wouldn't mine copping these if they release.

People who are saying .5 up probably didn't loosen the laces and were trying to slide their foot into factory laced shoes.

You know.. Gotta keep them as DS as possible.

:rolleyes

Fully unlaced and even tried a lace swap. They smash my toes. So maybe, you know, people have different sized feet and like to provide actual helpful information for people curious?

Back
Top Bottom