THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ashy ankle Kobe
925938_631227393641057_757094800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't call it two toned but gradient. I honestly want to see more gradient soles out like on the fruity pebbles iv or like the recent foamposites. Hopefully not tacky graphic colorways though

Don't get your hopes up. Almost the whole EM line has been tacky. Smh

Honestly, NDC gave everyone a false sense of hope with other "limited" IDs. The KD MVP and Gumbo options that were limited lasted a good while on ID before being taken down. I personally read many people saying they would wait till they got paid, saw if gitd/translucent soles were going to go through, or more extensive options would happen. I jumped on mine quick and was a little different with what I ordered on my MC. In retrospect, I would have ordered 2 pair if I knew they were going to be taken down.
Did the KD options ever run out and were brought back? How long were the options up?
Guys don't panic on the id features. The kobe line still has like 6 months left. Nike reps have already said the multi will be back. They are making to much money on these id's and there is still so much time in the kb 9 that there will be a bunch of new options. Relax
When did Nike reps confirm this? Every CS I spoke with said at this point there are no plans to restock. Could  happen but no indications thus far.

Last edited:
Not sure why some people are getting all riled up about sizing on these FK Lows.

TTS. easy.

Dead space from the Highs is gone. Extra length from the EM lows is trimmed back to 8 levels.

Did the KD options ever run out and were brought back? How long were the options up?

When did Nike reps confirm this? Every CS I spoke with said at this point there are no plans to restock. Could  happen but no indications thus far.

Multiple people in the id thread were saying that the reps told them they expect the multi option to be back soon.

Man I went to the mall today to check out the moon walkers. They are straight fire. Really was hoping to get lucky and score a pair but they didn't have my size. Im gonna hit up nike town tomorrow and hope for the best if not ima be a depressed man lol. Definitely my fault though considering they were a pretty easy cop.

If they aren't there, it wasn't meant to be lol.

we haven't even SEEN the red flyknits! that'll get your wallet-engine rev'in again partner

Man I went to the mall today to check out the moon walkers. They are straight fire. Really was hoping to get lucky and score a pair but they didn't have my size. Im gonna hit up nike town tomorrow and hope for the best if not ima be a depressed man lol. Definitely my fault though considering they were a pretty easy cop.

If they aren't there, it wasn't meant to be lol.
what size u need

Multiple people in the id thread were saying that the reps told them they expect the multi option to be back soon.

Multiple reps have said the MC upper is coming back...

But then again, multiple reps have also said the MC upper wasn't restocking...

And the smart reps acted like Sgt. Schultz and said, "I don't know if or when the MC upper will return...

Just depends on who you talk to.

Id say order. They could very easily end up like the sparks in terms of release

Not sure why some people are getting all riled up about sizing on these FK Lows.

TTS. easy.

Dead space from the Highs is gone. Extra length from the EM lows is trimmed back to 8 levels.
maybe considering the simple fact that everyones feet are different. you're stating your personal experience as if everyone else has your feet. pretty easy explanation. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom