THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My HyperGrapes arrive from NDC today.

Will all these sizing differences, I hope they fit... if not, I'll return em and order another FK iD.
Same here, I went with a size 14 because the 13 was oos on NDC, but then popped back up after I checked out.  I hope that the full size up isn't too much room!!!

I wish i had the ability to wear such a wide range of sizes. I dont know how everyone manages it. Im a 9.5 in every shoe except 2. The air max 95 and the nike free 5.0 (size 10).

I think i need to size up on the elite low.  if anyone needs size 9.5 moonwalkers,  PM me.   (sorry if against rules in anyway... if so I can remove post)

Wore my HG's yesterday...fell in love...I have of other flyknit models, Lunars & chukkas...but something about these just feels right...anyway, got a lot of compliments while out...also noted these are still in stores in the Bay Area for those looking

Wore my HG's yesterday...fell in love...I have of other flyknit models, Lunars & chukkas...but something about these just feels right...anyway, got a lot of compliments while out...also noted these are still in stores in the Bay Area for those looking
did you go TTS or 0.5+ up? 

I think i need to size up on the elite low.  if anyone needs size 9.5 moonwalkers,  PM me.   (sorry if against rules in anyway... if so I can remove post)
Just going off you tube reviews most of them say go half size up. Don't know haven't seen or tried one on yet. But if I do cop online i'm going half size up.

The sizing on these 9's have been so unpredictable lol.

Anyone with the Bruce Lee's having a hard time keeping them clean. I clean them after each wear ( i ball in them) and they look clean from one angle and then they look dirty from another. Has anyone else had this problem?

The sizing on these 9's have been so unpredictable lol.

Anyone with the Bruce Lee's having a hard time keeping them clean. I clean them after each wear ( i ball in them) and they look clean from one angle and then they look dirty from another. Has anyone else had this problem?
That's just how these lighter EM cw goes. Are you using Jason Markk or ShoeMgk to clean the upper? that should help.

That's just how these lighter EM cw goes. Are you using Jason Markk or ShoeMgk to clean the upper? that should help.
Sadly im just using the cleaner from footlocker and a tooth brush. It seems to get the surface dirt out but with these em's it seems dirt really gets down in there.

I dont expect the shoes to look perfect after balling in them for a while but i really want to make sure i can make them look as nice as possible. BL may be the only em colorway i would consider doubling up on.

Back
Top Bottom