THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow for $262? Looking like Lebron prices..........
mean.gif

Is this website legit? If so it shows that pair named GHOST EM (grey/black) lol releases on September 5.
It's very accurate for upcoming colorways but sometimes the dates are off due to European releases and what not. Usually only a couple days tho

ill have to go check these joints out on my lunch break friday. Dont think the in person will force me to snag them over the Tovens.

What's this Kobe 9 mid EXT quickstrike in Australia for 8/1? It's $280 AUS, which is about $262 USD and $30 AUS higher than what they charge for the FK lows. I checked the last 5 pages and don't see anything posted so I thought I would ask. Mid AND ext are both new to me for the Kobe 9 and I haven't seen any similar product numbers in other Kobe 9 models (704286-001)....

ill now be passing on the beethovens

Can get worn once Kobe 9 Masterpiece for $350 but no box (yes they're are real) cop or not?

Ghost lows are the best lows so far IMO, followed by Moonwalkers. Sorry, the Milan joints are too limited to be considered, lol.

The Ghost EMs are pretty nice. I'll probably pass in favor of Beethovens, but they're one of the nicer EM colorways.

Nice and subtle(about time but bad timing) but not worth the premium price. Rather pay $30 more(I think that's exactly what they want us to do smh) and grab the Beethovens.

Back
Top Bottom