THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did all Kobe 9 All-stars come in an all-star box with the tarot card, or is it possible to get a pair in the traditional white box without said card? Thanks for answering.

Did all Kobe 9 All-stars come in an all-star box with the tarot card, or is it possible to get a pair in the traditional white box without said card? Thanks for answering.

I remember some people saying they got the white box on release day.

Got my Black/Crimsons in today, along with the highly unpopular Hyper Cobalts. I have to admit, as an early doubter, that they look pretty nice in person. Doubt I would have paid full price for them, but for $128 I am pretty happy. I think I like the geometric-ness of the pattern over the randomness of the Brazil, Unleashed and 4th of July.

$0.02 given.

Some people even got unlucky and got the white box from NDC. I think it was due to the size

the upcoming EM looks nice. And I am buying for looks.
the question is whether ghost looks too much like beethoven.
answer is kinda... get both? maybe. sure if i can use birthday coupon tho

Just saw the hyper cobalt pair in store. Really like the colors scheme, but that pattern is too much for me

Picked these up for $99.99, outlet return. So comfortable.
Nice find. I've seen these on court and they actually look really good. I'd scoop up a pair for that price as well. I bet there will be a ton of EMs at the outlets in the coming months.

anyone post Derozan wearing white usa colored iX lows?

they look :pimp:

just white upper, with red and blue sole and what ever those sqaures are on the mid sole

anyone post Derozan wearing white usa colored iX lows?

they look
pimp.gif

just white upper, with red and blue sole and what ever those sqaures are on the mid sole
 just saw them. these team usa exclusive? 

Back
Top Bottom