THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
most likely then, thats what i had assumed but hes a Nike athlete so they could be PE but easily replicated on ID

most likely then, thats what i had assumed but hes a Nike athlete so they could be PE but easily replicated on ID
They're PEa if you look closely the outsole shank is red on one side then white on the other you cannot do that on id

Some pictures of the beethovens I like and others I don't and think I'll pass. This one I particularly like...still undecided. They would have been a must cop with the black outer swoosh
I'm iffy about them too, I think they are decent but if you spend 5 minutes in the ID thread you'll see a lot more fk lows worth spending money on.

I'm iffy about them too, I think they are decent but if you spend 5 minutes in the ID thread you'll see a lot more fk lows worth spending money on.

Yeah now with all this talk about mids and exts...might be in my best interest to save a couple dollars

NikeStore twitter..."The swoosh will be black." ---all pictures have shown white swoosh
laugh.gif

Is it going to have a pull tab too, Nike?

They're also saying "yes" to an 8/1 release date for those EM lows. But they say $160.

I don't know man the 9 id thread has turn into the mc flynit thread lol. Its all about people crying about not getting a pair or people happy they got theirs. I think the Beethoven's will nice and they will also be 45 dollars cheaper than an id.

Back
Top Bottom