THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
From my first look at the EXTs I didn't notice the swoosh. Thought it was a nice touch to leave it off. But I see there is one on the toe box. I like that it's small and not overtaking the details of the shoe. Can't wait to see more pics, and some other colorways.

Yessir.  I may be crazy, I love the Elite highs.  Even from the first time I saw leaked renderings.

I got the "8" train late(smh at myself).  I only have the Blitz Blue, Christmas lights & SS, YOTS Red Suede, WTK, Easter, and an ID pair.

At the end of the 9's rotation, I'll do a comparison too.  Cool idea
Lol you say only have, then bang out like 7 colorways of the kobe 8 haha
LOL...I know.  I'm a bit insane

Wonder why they're saying the Red Elites will break hearts, limited? I personally don't care for all red kicks. The All-star AJ XXI is the only dominant red shoe I've liked. Nike feeding off the Yeezy Red October hype. Got dudes in KD thread thinking cause the GGs are all red they're going to sellout, when they're a GR.

EXTs...

giphy.gif

Wonder why they're saying the Red Elites will break hearts, limited? I personally don't care for all red kicks. The All-star AJ XXI is the only dominant red shoe I've liked. Nike feeding off the Yeezy Red October hype. Got dudes in KD thread thinking cause the GGs are all red they're going to sellout, when they're a GR.
I would've liked those KDs if the swoosh was red also, or white...not that weird pattern it has now.

Hmmm... I keep thinking that those EXTs would maybe work for ball. Kinda like the look. But that price tag...

outside of US they are a Limited GR

Well at least it sounds like people have seen them, so pics should be coming soon.

With them hinting that its super limited or whatever, you never know if they have bad info.

I remember the people who had HG's first were saying they were crazy limited and they weren't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom