THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I really liked the sample pair with both swooshes black. Probably still get them, but they won't be the priority on that date. I'm sure others feel the same way and they'll be just as easy as the Moonwalkers for me.

^ the grey is much darker than I wanted, and the medial white side is the side that really makes the shoe pop and interests me. Ill have to see them in person but that Red Flyknit got me thinking of October instead of August!!!!!

Come on nike. I really want to give you my money for the kobe line but you're making it more and more difficult with drose mid ext and awful em colorways. Clean it up. What is this amateur hour?

most likely then, thats what i had assumed but hes a Nike athlete so they could be PE but easily replicated on ID
They're PEa if you look closely the outsole shank is red on one side then white on the other you cannot do that on id

they're IDs.

if you look closely you'll see that the red area was blocked by the shoe.

View media item 1106236

here's a better pic.

Last edited:
How fast did the hypergrapes sell out online and was it easy or difficult without the bots?

As long as you were there for launch time, you should not have had a problem. Seems everyone on here that went for them got through with ease.

depends what you want it for

Ball or Casual, they are each strictly their own shoe.

FK High = Ball
FK Low = Casual

FK Highs as Casual = LOL
FK Lows for ball = Sore Ankles

*imo
fk high casual and Em low casual for my personal use! I just think the fk lows are overated and overpriced but hey this is just my personal opinion.

I feel you bro! The fk kobe 9 need to be a high top shoe only imo.

what? no.

lows > highs.
depends what you want it for

Ball or Casual, they are each strictly their own shoe.

FK High = Ball
FK Low = Casual

FK Highs as Casual = LOL
FK Lows for ball = Sore Ankles

*imo

2014 and we're still arguing about this.. really? :lol:

i have balled in lows religiously since the kobe 4 and have only sprained my ankle ONCE in the kobe 5's because i didn't tie them up to the last lace hole (like an idiot).

it's not the cut of the shoe, it's how low your foot actually sits to the ground.. simple physics

@al3x89  you didn't see my *imo did you! 

happy.gif

I am only really responding to the idea that FK should be on a HIGH only. I ball in all lows, but the FK low does not feel like my EM8. I tried playing with HyperGrapes and it just did not have the support of the EM8.

The FK High doh, now thats my EM8 with more ankle support!

Last edited:
@al3x89
 you didn't see my *imo did you! 

:D  

I am only really responding to the idea that FK should be on a HIGH only. I ball in all lows, but the FK low does not feel like my EM8. I tried playing with HyperGrapes and it just did not have the support of the EM8.

you said sore ankles.. so i corrected you since you're misinformed.

How does it not have the same support? All three shoes high, low and em use the same exact lunarlon midsole as their support system.

@al3x89
 you didn't see my *imo did you! 

happy.gif

you said sore ankles.. so i corrected you since you're misinformed.
Yup I said that! I from IVs to 8s, never had sore ankles. Played in HG and I had sore ankles, it did not feel like the EM 8 at all. I have no idea what hte EM 9 feels like, but I only ball in EM 8s and FK highs. I think you are over reading 1 comment homey, but you have your opinion too. 

fk high casual and Em low casual for my personal use! I just think the fk lows are overated and overpriced but hey this is just my personal opinion.

This (somewhat). You can pull off highs casually without a problem. And FK lows are overpriced (reason for my hesitation on HGs) but I'll still buy BTs when the drop and put in an I'D order (With discount code of course)

How does it not have the same support? All three shoes high, low and em use the same exact lunarlon midsole as their support system.
I can't speak for the EM9, but when it comes to planting and cutting it makes a big difference.

again, IMO and Experience. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom