THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got in a pair of ASG today paid $400 for them & the seller didn't ship the extra laces like they said, kinda disappointed about it since I paid reseller price.

Got in a pair of ASG today paid $400 for them & the seller didn't ship the extra laces like they said, kinda disappointed about it since I paid reseller price.
Whats crazy is I know some dudes that would file a claim for that, not saying thats what you should do.

Yeah, I agree, laces aren't that big of a deal but he paid $400 resell. He should get what the seller claims to have with the item. I also think he should contact the seller first. It could have just been a mistake.

The second set of laces ugly anyways. Like someone creamed on them. :x There's gitd hits so I can see why someone would want them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree, laces aren't that big of a deal but he paid $400 resell. He should get what the seller claims to have with the item. I also think he should contact the seller first. It could have just been a mistake.
Sellers been contacted waiting for a reply

It is, I just know some people that take getting everything that comes with a shoe very seriously. Too seriously.

Why is that too serious?

If a shoe comes with extra laces and I'm paying 2x retail because you listed it as DS/OG everything but then get them and they're not as described youre damn right I want a partial refund or a full return.

Yeah not looking to file a claim over laces, hoping the seller just made a mistake & can send them to me if not it's not a huge loss

It is, I just know some people that take getting everything that comes with a shoe very seriously. Too seriously.
Why is that too serious?

If a shoe comes with extra laces and I'm paying 2x retail because you listed it as DS/OG everything but then get them and they're not as described youre damn right I want a partial refund or a full return.
I'm talking about in terms of filing a claim, I'd definitely contact the seller and see if he has the laces and could ship them to me but if he's no longer in possession of them or never had them in the first place I wouldn't return shoes that were in perfect condition because of laces.

I might ask that he give me a slight discount but outside of that I really wouldn't be concerned.

Last edited:
Those are the type of ppl who would ask for a refund for a hint of excess glue. I avoid doing business with them because they be having ridiculous requests.

Why is that too serious?

for laces? :rofl:

I'm talking about in terms of filing a claim, I'd definitely contact the seller and see if he has the laces and could ship them to me but if he's no longer in possession of them or never had them in the first place I wouldn't return shoes that were in perfect condition because of laces.

I might ask that he give me a slight discount but outside of that I really wouldn't be concerned.
Exactly.

Its more than anything just being honest about what your selling. Some cats in the FB shoe groups I am in will give a shoe a 9/10 rating when they are clearly not worn one time. SMH

Its more than anything just being honest about what your selling. Some cats in the FB shoe groups I am in will give a shoe a 9/10 rating when they are clearly not worn one time. SMH
9/10 in FB groups really means they wore them every single day since release.

I've seen more than a couple guys take pictures of shoes with their feet in them and claiming they were brand new, only worn indoors.

Whats the RD for that red flyknit again?
Eastbay.com has a whole kobe collection of clothes of red

Back
Top Bottom