THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The second set of laces ugly anyways. Like someone creamed on them.
sick.gif
There's gitd hits so I can see why someone would want them.
the 2nd set > OG laces IMO

Dude so much stuff coming soon...and I think I'm about to get my first pair of Jordans too
eek.gif

I still maintain that the "Red October" hype might be because they are coming in October and not because they are ******ed and ALL RED ERRETHANG. I can only hope though. To me thats just a waste of potential. Like they out-did the Hyper Grape potential waste.

Dude so much stuff coming soon...and I think I'm about to get my first pair of Jordans too
eek.gif
Maybe wait til next year and see what the whole "remastered" program brings. I stopped doing J's, except III's and occasionally XI's (and those got to be less special with all the lows that released this year). Just an endless amount of them, and lots of not so great CW's. Basically just cautioning to consider before you buy a ticket for that ride.

Edit:

And I guess since those premium epic fail greys are gonna hang out a while, I might grab a pair as beaters at some point.

Last edited:
If anyone is still on the lookout for a pair of The "Michael Jacksons / Moonwalkers / Hyper Grapes" in a size 10, I can direct you for retail. 

all this talk of the second set of asg laces has me wondering what other shoe they would work with.... matter of fact i wonder how the first set of asg laces would look in the MC lows.

I'll try to take a pic one day this weekend. I had the alternate gold ones, but decided there was already a lot going on with them.

just got done watching the sole access on youtube. The inspiration PEs that they show I dig a whole lot more than the ones that released.

Maybe wait til next year and see what the whole "remastered" program brings. I stopped doing J's, except III's and occasionally XI's (and those got to be less special with all the lows that released this year). Just an endless amount of them, and lots of not so great CW's. Basically just cautioning to consider before you buy a ticket for that ride.

Edit:

And I guess since those premium epic fail greys are gonna hang out a while, I might grab a pair as beaters at some point.
Thanks for the heads up man. I may be crazy, I don't even like 6's - in fact I have NEVER liked 6's! I've been facepalming all year long at these champagnes and cigars and other dumb colorways, but then I see this red leather "History of Jordan" pair and all of a sudden I gotta have em! I even like the bright green accents, which everyone else seems to say ruins them?

Back
Top Bottom