THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@AndersonJames I guess you are right, we are kind of jumping the gun. Maybe the medial side of the red FKs have some sweet color change or something.

But overall there can be no argument you get a whole lot more design upgrades for that extra 25 dollars.

Once again the HGs have 2 shades of purple and fade like the Beethovens although less noticeable because it is white and black not two shades of the same color. I'd expect we see that in the red FKs maybe wtih 2 reds or maybe with red/black but like I also said I guess we will have to wait and see. 

( If you have the HGs you know there are 2 different purples, If you are going off the NDC pictures... then you think they have black laces too )

$225 for exts :rolleyes that's the same price as the elite high which has flyknit, and carbon fiber.... Remember when elites first started, main reason for price hike was for carbon fiber. Price hikes for elite highs and lows is for cf, and flyknit.... Take both of those away, and make it an ext (which is intended not for athletic use) and price em at $225.... Yeah, nike has the troll meter turnt up to max.

^it has flywire
laugh.gif
(not sure if its real tho)

Last edited:

Once again the HGs have 2 shades of purple and fade like the Beethovens although less noticeable because it is white and black not two shades of the same color. I'd expect we see that in the red FKs maybe wtih 2 reds or maybe with red/black but like I also said I guess we will have to wait and see. 

( If you have the HGs you know there are 2 different purples, If you are going off the NDC pictures... then you think they have black laces too )
Really? They don't have black laces?

Sarcasm aside, I (and some others) are just asking for a more dramatic fade/difference in the FK. MP spoildness? Perhaps, but other divisions make far better use of the FK possibilities.

Easy pass for red flyknit. They should make something special not like all read upper and black sole,SMH. Too plain for flyknit.

I wasn't trying to start a feud. I'm just disappointed overall in the purple and red versions.

Nothing that finding some MPs cant cure

i kind of agree about being disappointed with the red flyknit. i was prepared to be all over them next month but i dont see whats so great about them that warrants the price increase. yeah leather is nice but still probably passing on these if those are real

Lol if they released ems with the exact same colorway as these new red fk lows you would have called them trash. Some of y'all get too caught up in the hype of these flyknit lows
Your probably right but the same colorway wouldnt look the same on the ems as they would on the fk's. Flynit low hype is throught the roof right now. Its cool though im glad people are gettin what they want.

Im gonna laugh though when it goes from " man the red fk is dissapointing" to "heres a pic of my latest pick up" on its release day.

The colorways compared to the Kobe 8s are disappointing to say the least. Incredible shoe and I think there have been good color ways but the 8s spoiled us

those red flyknits are so boring. Could have done a nice fade to black in there but nope jsut red. Beethoven still on the list.

SMFH...been waiting since March to see those "University Reds" Flynits.....and i gotta admit im VERY dissapointed with the way they look..SMH...all the potential of adding diff blended colors in the Flynit and Nike says "screw it!, just make the damn things all Red ..peeps will still buy it!"...well guess what Nike?....not this guy!!...that really sucks tho that they give us ANOTHER "Solid" Flynit colorway...i really had high hopes for that colorway..damn..oh well?...time to start savin for the "Highs" again..lol

It always amazes me that these pics of upcoming shoes are taken with Poloroids.
Doesn't it seem like the initial pics are always crap quality? and then all of a sudden you see a nice pic and it looks 50x better since your standards were so low. I feel like it's all a setup lol

Quote:
those red flyknits are so boring. Could have done a nice fade to black in there but nope jsut red. Beethoven still on the list.
Totally agree... Boring.

Back
Top Bottom